Village Inn - Trafford Park. Still trucker friendly?

Looks like I might be stopping near the village inn at Trafford park this weekend, seen some info online about there being parking on fifth street and the pub having a shower but those posts are a few years old.

Just wondering if anyone could confirm its still trucker friendly, or even suggest somewhere else nearby to park for a 45 Friday & Saturday?

I’ll be empty, supplying sound gear to a festival at the Victoria warehouse so not looking for Fort Knox security.

Ta

Sorry don’t know about parking but wipe your feet on the way out of Victoria warehouse - never know what you’ll catch the

Might struggle before 5pm with cars there but was full of cctv so used to be a decent place to stay.
Not sure if the pub is still open, it’s a fair walk to anything else last time I stayed, 30 odd minutes to old Trafford there’s a pub there and take away.

Yep still open, just check that United arnt playing at home because there’s parking restrictions on match days. Plenty safe enough with a BP garage on Mosley Rd, Asda and the Trafford Centre not too far. Up just past United there’s a KFC etc

Still trucker friendly Hammy. As others have said it may be worth checking the footy fixtures but I can’t imagine that anyone would get too upset about a truck parked there. If you drop lucky you can actually park right outside the pub door! Result.

Ps, forget about the football, after the season they’re having most of their fan base aren’t turning up to watch them. After all it is a long drive up from the Home Counties! :wink:

the maoster:
Still trucker friendly Hammy. As others have said it may be worth checking the footy fixtures but I can’t imagine that anyone would get too upset about a truck parked there. If you drop lucky you can actually park right outside the pub door! Result.

Ps, forget about the football, after the season they’re having most of their fan base aren’t turning up to watch them. After all it is a long drive up from the Home Counties! :wink:

Cheers Maostar. No man united game this weekend, fixture clash due to the Micky mouse euro league games being played. Will aim for the spot outside the pub!

You will not be able to park match days for all the ‘‘home fans’’ aks the ‘Mancunians’ from Essex and the home counties, or do they all support Chelsea nowadays that Utd are bad… :blush: sorry could not resist.

Used to stay there years ago, thought it was long gone.
Can’t even remember where it is…postcode anybody?

(Won’t be expecting any help from the Man U fans :smiley: )

Think the road is third avenue you park on. Was going to stop their last night but ended up behind the Asda in Radcliffe.

Managed to get parked on 4th avenue. Pub still has a shower for £1, no food Friday’s and closed weekends though. So it’ll be greggs & the BP at the end of the road today and a takeaway from the just eat app tomorrow!