Vignettes - Current Prices

Can anyone give me any info as to what it costs (vignettes) for an artic to transit Belgium , Holland and into Germany please?

eurovignettes.eu/portal/en/ … reset=true

GBPub:
Eurovignette - Tariffs in Euro

Thanks GB :smiley:

Zeeby to Lux is about 4 hours drive, plus another half hour or so to the Trier border.
IJmuiden to Maastricht is a bit less.
You’ll only need 1 days vignette to go one way, even if you do it in reverse gear.
If you get a very quick turn around close to the border, you can do Belgium to Germany and back in a day.
If its much more than that you’ll need another vignette to get back.

Get your return journey vignette in Germany, a service area near the border will do them.
DONOT wait till you get into Belgium. Its almost impossible to find an easily accessible place that does them and the Belgians are the strictest at enforcement on them. You WILL be fined for driving on Belgian autoroutes without a vignette, no excuses or good reasons accepted.

GBPub:
Eurovignette - Tariffs in Euro

I always use this site to book my vignettes. In fact, i’ve just booked three trucks for tomorrow using this system. It saves having to find somewhere to get it, which as implied elsewhere, can sometimes be easier said than done. I would recommend downloading the PDF receipt though, just in case.

totally agree with you there graham, i dont even bother trying to get them anywhere else now, just book them online, and best of all, you can pay with your DKV

Simon:
Get your return journey vignette in Germany, a service area near the border will do them.

Or, if you know when you will be coming back buy it when you buy the outward one. You can specify the start day when you buy it.

If you I am going to want it for a couple of days on the way out and a couple on the way back I just buy a week, cost €1 more than 4 days and I’m covered then. Also, as you get 7 days, if I get back home then ship out again it is often still valid.

Thanks for the info guys

hi all, current price for the vignette is 8euros per 24 hrs, shell texaco total all do the tax in their garages but q8 dont in belguim, if coming off the boat at calais the total at calais marcel doret and on the a16 at marck are a good start to try for tax or all for trucks at marck too. dont normally have too much agg myself as the powers that be in the office know that i,m goin somewhere before i do so book the relevent taxes for me…but there again they are a bit better organized than a brit firm!!

I am sending a rigid with gross vehicle weight of 11990 kgs to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark & Sweden today. Thanks for the info on the vignettes. Am I right in assuming that I don’t need to purchase a vignette as the gross weight is under 12000 kgs? Any help would appreciated. Pete

Moonraker:
I am sending a rigid with gross vehicle weight of 11990 kgs to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark & Sweden today. Thanks for the info on the vignettes. Am I right in assuming that I don’t need to purchase a vignette as the gross weight is under 12000 kgs? Any help would appreciated. Pete

Not Gross Weight, plated weight

sunboy:
coming off the boat at calais the total at calais marcel doret and on the a16 at marck are a good start .

Marck Total does not do the vignette any more. Could be something to do with the garage been rubble for at least the past 2 months.

Ben9:

sunboy:
coming off the boat at calais the total at calais marcel doret and on the a16 at marck are a good start .

Marck Total does not do the vignette any more. Could be something to do with the garage been rubble for at least the past 2 months.

It became a pain in the arse when Marck was open but had stopped selling the vignette, the tunnel services do it and so does the Leclerc on the A25 to Lille

Manikin Severe certainly doesn’t do it either

The cafe in Ghyvelde does it as does the Texaco garage in Adinkerke. Texaco is open 08:00 - 20:00 7 days a week but not sure of the cafe opening times.