vignette?

start back on european in a couple of weeks time, been a few years since i been over. just unsure if i need vignette for germany now they have the maut system? thanks.

there is no vingette for germany now you
have a road charge system,
run by toll collect, try reading the euro sticky
as there is lots of info, here,
the euro vingette is still required for
belgian holland,luxemburg,denmark
sweden,

Thanks brit pete, been around 4/5 years since i been over.trying to remember as much as i can. just want to get goin!

P&O (or TEF if you use them) no longer sell the vignette. If you ship over to Zeebrugge, the total garage/trucktop near the port on the way to the E40 sells vignettes. Most major garages in Germany have maut points, as do many on the way into Germany near the border.

only gonna be using train, do they still sell vignette on uk side? if not will get it from transmarck.

Yes, you can still get the vignette in the Information Office on this side

There used to be three places selling it in Calais a few months ago, now there’s only the one as far as I’m aware, and that’s IDS on the Z.I. des Dunes.

Virtually no Belgian motorway services or other garages or truckstops sell it.

It doesn’t seem like Benelux is very serious about operating this system in a proper and professional manner.

darren 129:
will get it from transmarck.

They don’t sell it any more.

IDS in calais can be a pain to get into/ out of pumps all blocked by people just parking there etc and big queues for the vingnette. ive started to use the carefour services down towards lille by steenvorte if at all possible there are a couple places down that way to get it in the daytime

Harry Monk:

darren 129:
will get it from transmarck.

They don’t sell it any more.

They have started selling it again wel they were last Thursday /Friday. How long for is another question

Harry Monk:
There used to be three places selling it in Calais a few months ago, now there’s only the one as far as I’m aware, and that’s IDS on the Z.I. des Dunes.

It doesn’t seem like Benelux is very serious about operating this system in a proper and professional manner.

Benelux isn’t, from what I’ve seen… that interested in making much work in a professional manner… however, there’s a serious rumor that Belgium is looking at the MAUT system with some interest.

allikat:

Harry Monk:

Benelux isn’t, from what I’ve seen… that interested in making much work in a professional manner… however, there’s a serious rumor that Belgium is looking at the MAUT system with some interest.

That will be fun to see, from my experience they cannot get credit or debit cards to work in most cash machines :laughing:

You can also buy it at the tunnel (Total Garage)

allikat:

Harry Monk:

Going to be very interesting trying to get any trip booked after anyone comes off the ferry, before B then get the Vignette for NL, then Maut again for D :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: Especially as there seems to be loads of UK companies who are too tight to get the OBU, should be fine if you have the OBU though.

so if i buy the eurovignette in Denmark can i use the same1 in holland n bel etc… also any1 know where to get it in harwhich or jst off the boat in DK read the stickys but it dont say where lol. thanks

try useing the ages link in the euro sticky
i will try and post another site with a list of places
where the vingette is sold

up date 1943hrs ,

try this siteHERE

AND this one HERE

Thanks pete been digging deep in the sticky forms too lol. I found out they sell the Eurovigenette in harwhich so that will be use full to any1 goin from there. I know its hard to find in belgium hence y im preplanning. thanks alot you have been alot of help.

Harry Monk:

Except as using it as an excuse to stop you, I got stopped twice in an hour in Belguim last week checking that I had my tax. but they might have just been using it as an excuse to look at the cars I was carrying. :laughing:

P.S. I got mine from transmarck, but it is difficult to find places that sell them. :frowning: