View from above

we all know that when your sitting in the cab driving along you have a good high vantage point and your able to see some stuff that the average car drive cant see. So......................tell us some of the odd, strange, wierds, and sometime looney things (keep em clean) youve seen whilst drining down the road, or while stuck in traffic.
I had a couple of mad females flash their ■■■■■ at me in the lead up to the roadworks at newark in a bid to get me to let them filter in at the last minute

If it needs stars you know it’s not allowed - I’ve changed it to a similar meaning word this time :wink: Denis F

peirre:
I had a couple of mad females flash their ■■■■■ at me in the lead up to the roadworks at newark in a bid to get me to let them filter in at the last minute

ha ha that would have worked for me. :laughing:

I once saw an Irish truck with a working speed limiter.

Vince

Vince:

Vince

You do know it is dangerous to drive on drugs don’t you Vince?

Vince:

Vince

That’s bit like rocking horse dung, very rare!.

Have saw a ■■■■■■■ the A1 in a car naked from the waist down :laughing: and a guy in London letting one off the wrist whilst driving along! :unamused:

Vince:

Vince

Oh look - a flying pig!!! :laughing:

Have seen a female taking of her knickers in an MR2 (old shape) on the M4, and have also seen a lady giving a guy a hand(if you know what I mean) at 8am on the M3 just before the M25 junction. They got a bit of a shock when I blasted the horn :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: She was fit as well…made me quite jealous :wink: :wink: :wink:

Have also seen a guy wearing a foam mario brothers head (passanger) it was huge and shocked the hell out of me as they drove by, made me laugh though. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

just to scare the hell out of all of you I once reconnected the speed limiter on an irish truck :confused: :confused: :question: :question:

and once saw a woman passener in a Granarda open her blouse to expose a decent pair of air bags… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

peirre:
we all know that when your sitting in the cab driving along you have a good high vantage point and your able to see some stuff that the average car drive can`t see.
So…tell us some of the odd, strange, wierds, and sometime looney things

I’ve got loads of tales to tell about the things I have seen, a RHD truck over the water means you get added opportunities because they don’t expect you to be sitting at that side when you overtake them. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Where to begin…

peirre:
(keep em clean)

Ahhhhh now I’ve seen this bit sadly I will have to refrain from mentioning them at all, which is a pity because the one about the two girls in tennis outfits living up to the stereotypical image of female tennis players was a particularly good story. :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

simon :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

SimonRS2K:

simon :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

very good :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t begin to tell you the sights I have seen :exclamation: But one of them is listed in ‘Old Trucking tales’ in the nostalgic section. :laughing:

Vince:

Vince

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When I was bus driving I saw all sorts, most passengers don’t realise that the interior rear view is only there to keep an eye on them.
And at times do you ever get something worth keeping an eye on.
Also having done recovery work & driving for a lease company I’ve also got to see what people keep in their vehicles & thats included some very strange things.

i remember a woman that pulled into a motorway layby in germany and lifted her skirts, dropped her knickers and crouched down in front of her car as i approached from the opposite direction, best thing was that about 1 km up the road is a sign for the service area in 5km, a total of 6 kms in a car would have seen her keeping her dignity in a matter of minutes.

once in italy (again in a motorway parking area) on a red hot day a minibus full of nuns in blue uniforms (habits) pulled in and they all got out and walked over to a water fountain type thing down a bit of a dip near the picnic area and stripped off their tops and started washing themselves, i know i should have done the decent thing but they had beautiful bodies and i just couldn’t take my eyes off them.

Now I’ve seen this chap twice in the M5/M42 area. green ■■■■■■ van with white bands on the rear doors. i swear this is true, and my daughter was with me the second time. The bloke driving it, was wearing white stockings, knickers,suspender belt and a white basque. the first time I saw him, i thought I was seeing things. then i saw him again 2 weeks later, my daughter couldn’t stop laughing :laughing:

:unamused: :question: ehhh ■■?
Would this have been “funny” if it’s been a female ?

Gosh…I hope nobody is finding it funny when they see me wearing “blokes” clothes !

■■
Jo

Did he have nice legs by the way ?

■■
Jo

I was that surprised i nearly ran him off the road!!!
Very hairy legs IIRC :open_mouth:

Vince:

Vince

Nah he was on his 45 vince! :wink: