Videoooooooooooooooooooooo

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

mucker85:
did Bertie make it back from toys 'r us?

He came back with three ladies of the night which I had to send away…

Pre built or self assembly? I’ve heard tell Barbie can be a bit of a ■■■■. :wink:

Good video, as always.

2 Barbies and a Bratz. One Barbie was really quite insistent on being paid.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

quality video luke.always look forward to them. :smiley:

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

mucker85:
did Bertie make it back from toys 'r us?

He came back with three ladies of the night which I had to send away…

Pre built or self assembly? I’ve heard tell Barbie can be a bit of a ■■■■. :wink:

Good video, as always.

2 Barbies and a Bratz. One Barbie was really quite insistent on being paid.

Did she ask for the keys so you could not drive off before she was " Finished" :laughing:

Good stuff as usual Luke :slight_smile:

Was that van as close at it looked to a minor bump on the mini island near Rungis (15:37) and where do you go if you turn right leaving the train?! I’ve only ever followed the exit :laughing: :wink:

Cabcurtains:
Good stuff as usual Luke :slight_smile:

Was that van as close at it looked to a minor bump on the mini island near Rungis (15:37) and where do you go if you turn right leaving the train?! I’ve only ever followed the exit :laughing: :wink:

I asked this question to a driver a few weeks back and was told it takes you out through the car exit and gets you out and up the road a few minutes quicker.

Or it could lead to another dimension maybe? I’ve only followed the exit sign too.

Cabcurtains:
… where do you go if you turn right leaving the train?! I’ve only ever followed the exit :laughing: :wink:

You just get to the motorway a little quicker, no roundabout to negotiate so once you turn right no need to stop or slow down. There is also a fuel station and some parking going out that way.

Sometimes you have no choice but to turn right at the top of the ramp if they are doing roadworks on the ‘normal’ route out and have closed it. I came off there one night and they had switched all the No Right Turn signs to No Left Turn but at least three of the trucks in front of me turned left anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Another top video.
It is now part of my Sunday evening,1/2 hour with you cooking and making me laugh.
As you were.

I always enjoy watching these. More please! I do wonder if your life is lonely as you don’t mix with other’s :question:

Cheers Coffee, no way would i dare to do that without knowing where it went. Visions of a height barrier a Range Rover just gets under springs to mind :laughing: :wink:

Having thought about it though, i guess Google maps would show it.

Very entertaining Luke :smiley:

ellies dad:
I always enjoy watching these. More please! I do wonder if your life is lonely as you don’t mix with other’s :question:

I’m a lonely type. I’m happiest on my own.

Beats my tinned beans & sausage.
Great vid very amuseing.

Great video again Luke.

I was watching the latest instalment with my youngest son and now you have another new fan :smiley:

Keep 'em coming please :slight_smile:

Brilliant Luke. That’s some diet you’re on mate!
ONWARD… :laughing:

my 2 kids love the vid of you shaving bertie. :smiley:

Another great vid Luke

Seeing Bertie is so popular, how about starting a fan club for him :laughing:

FlyFifer:
Another great vid Luke

What he said!

Berties mates are available on AMAZON…There’s even girly ones as well! :open_mouth:

FlyFifer:
Another great vid Luke

He has his own Facebook page.

Coffeeholic:

FlyFifer:
Another great vid Luke

He has his own Facebook page.

Yep the miserable old bugger decided to join the modern world and get a Facebook profile. Search Bertie Legohead. He reckons he can help people with their problems agony uncle style but on current evidence he seems to be causing more problems than he solves. Daft old fool.