Videogram part 2

More video idiocy from the moustachioed muppet. Christ I just referred to myself in the third person. Time for a lie down me thinks. lorry-driver.com

Just finished watching your clip and as all ways excellent
thanks a lot , be waiting for the next one ,

Wa nk in Austria?? Really enjoyed the video Luke. A top drawer laugh. Too many funny things to mention this time. Keep them coming mate. Most amusing!! :laughing:
ONWARD!!!

Good one as always luke,hurry up with part 3

Just 2 questions, why do you drive with your hands of wheel, and why were you filming your recorded hours on your truck computer while you were moving ?

roughyed:
Just 2 questions, why do you drive with your hands of wheel, and why were you filming your recorded hours on your truck computer while you were moving ?

It’s what we do!

Eat food and use the phone while watching a DVD, drinking coffee, recording other idiots on the road, tidying the cab and scratchin our nuts, there are loads of other stuff too but I can’t be bothered to list them all.

EXCELLENT LUKE - as usual, how’s the studying going?

roughyed:

Luke uses the Di phone, you tell it what to do and it obliges. So he doesn’t need to take hands of the wheel: http://youtu.be/S0w2g4tDYn4

Good vid Luke cheers!

hey luke were you in birmingham today fort industrial park by any chance?

edit : or was this video today lol :blush:

Nice Videogram as usual.

Couldn’t agree with you more on clean trailers (or in my case rigid box). There was a time not so long ago when a colleague used my truck every wednesday to pick up fresh fish and wouldn’t clean it out when he got back. The next night I used it to collect premium ice cream with no time or facilities to clean it out. Vanilla and cod … not a good smell combination and down right embarrassing when you open the back doors.

roughyed:

Easy answer? Because I can.

Otherwise thanks for the comments chaps. The studying is on a break now till Febuary, get results from first year soon. And no I was in the other big B today, Belfast.

ONWARD…

Nice one Luke :laughing:

By the way I saw you this afternoon just as you were leaving the M2 in Belfast - I was just joining it heading for Ballyclare :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video Luke, I must admit I do prefer these road trip videos. Had a Virginia Transport Scanny in our place in the week but the driver didn’t know you ! So I put him right on how famous or infamous you are.

Good video Luke. Don’t no if you noticed but you went down the same road twice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ( you was heaing to tip )

Excellent videograms Luke keep them comeing

Bloody marvelllous as usual old chap. Bertie was very quiet.

Film quality this time: 3/10 unusually low for such a tech savvy chap.

You’re a legend in your own life time.

Totally agree about dirty trailer floors. You should have seen some of the food grade box trailer floors at my last employer.

What’s with the east European track suit bottoms / Fat blokes trousers. In the filmogram.
That’s your street cred gone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:
Good video Luke. Don’t no if you noticed but you went down the same road twice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ( you was heaing to tip )

I noticed that as well!
Excellent video as usual, not sure about anchovies though gags

Thanks again for all the nice comments gentlemens.

Yes sorry about some of the quality, that was sections filmed on the iPhone. It seems to be an import problem as they play fine on phone. Hopefully the rest will be ok. Also I must have put the same clip in twice by mistake, as I don’t think it was a particularly beautiful road!

As for one of our drivers not knowing who I am, how dare he! I’m number one driver!! (For god sake nobody take that bit seriously!)

And finally the jogging bottoms are my evening lounge wear! Rest assured they are never seen outside the lorry or during the working day!

Me and you need words! my Mrs is now enthralled by this pap. She insists on watching them now, and gets most annoyed with one, when one tries to view without her! :smiley:

GREAT STUFF, keep up the good work
one question, do you aim to get as close as possible to 4:30 driving before taking a break cos thats a game i play, sometimes i win :smiley: , sometimes i lose :frowning: .