VIDEO: Lorry vs Bus

■■■■ me. Driver must of been watching a DVD, rolling a ■■■ eating his cereal, knocking one out or all of the above to not notice the speed at which he was catching the 2 cars infront up at. I don’t often say this but poor bus driver no one wants to see that coming towards you!.

It was either do the bus like that or kill the driver of the car in front, he must have been half soaked not to notice the slower traffic.

There seems to be a problem with the video loading, well there is for me anyway.

This link to what I assume is the same story seems to load OK.

This is happening in Russia, why is anyone surprised at this?

Scania of course:)

Obviously lorry driver is in the wrong but he made the right decision. Driver will have some serious questions to answer but at least he didn’t kill anyone.

Kaistar:
Obviously lorry driver is in the wrong but he made the right decision. Driver will have some serious questions to answer but at least he didn’t kill anyone.

How do you know?

How many passengers on the bus? How many injured or dead??

The right decision would’ve been to slow the ■■■■ down and concentrate on your driving :unamused:

Yes, you’re right he should have slowed down, I know this. Yes the driver messed up in a big way, I understand this and it was entirely his fault.

My statement was purely about the reaction and the decision that was made when it came to ‘the crunch’. I believe he made the right decision. If he hadn’t done that the outcome would have been a LOT worse.

No, I don’t know ‘how many injured or dead’ but seriously, without jumping to the extreme end of the drama scale it looks like a simple body damage wedge between the barrier and that imbecile of a driver.

It was an entirely avoidable accident but accidents DO happen.

Kaistar:
Yes, you’re right he should have slowed down, I know this. Yes the driver messed up in a big way, I understand this and it was entirely his fault.

My statement was purely about the reaction and the decision that was made when it came to ‘the crunch’. I believe he made the right decision. If he hadn’t done that the outcome would have been a LOT worse.

No, I don’t know ‘how many injured or dead’ but seriously, without jumping to the extreme end of the drama scale it looks like a simple body damage wedge between the barrier and that imbecile of a driver.

It was an entirely avoidable accident but accidents DO happen.

Given the way he approached those two vehicles and swerved out to avoid them I wouldn’t be too sure that he made any concious decision between hitting the car or the bus, it seems just as likely that he just pulled out to miss the vehicle he found he was about to run into.

tachograph:
I wouldn’t be too sure that he made any concious decision between hitting the car or the bus, it seems just as likely that he just pulled out to miss the vehicle he found he was about to run into.

Possibly, quite feasible.
Whatever happened it’s clear he was the problem anyway.

The truck was the only party in the wrong but I do however question the observation of the coach driver. As a professional driver they should also have been scanning the road ahead and reading the situation. It’s clear how quickky the truck gains on the cars in front and he could have slowed down in anticipation of the truck taking evasive action.
Not an excuse or dodging blame from the truck driver though.

Anyone able to translate the bus drivers comments?

A British truck?
Trailer seems to be lettered APS the solvers

What the ■■■■ was the car doing that speed for anyway? Cars drivers dawdling on a dual or motorway causing wagons to overtake them should be burnt at the stake. The wagon driver should have seen that a mile off though, probably too busy cooking his tea.