Video clips onto here?

Ive got a set a clips from my weekend at brands,abaut how can i download them onto here.
I can get them onto photobucket,but when i put them on here every one can see the contents of my whole photobucket account.
Any help would be great

Thanks
Tonyb

Stick them on YouTube and then post links on here, that’s what I do with my videos and it works a treat.

tonyb70:
Ive got a set a clips from my weekend at brands,abaut how can i download them onto here.
I can get them onto photobucket,but when i put them on here every one can see the contents of my whole photobucket account.
Any help would be great

Thanks
Tonyb

Err… anyone can see your PB account if they want to - they just can’t mess with it without the password.

Yours - s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff331/tonyb37/ :wink:
Mine - s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/ROGIAM/ :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Stick them on YouTube and then post links on here, that’s what I do with my videos and it works a treat.

I have uploaded one onto youtube but how do i get it onto here?

Easy fo some but impossible for me.

Also is there an easier way than uploading pics from photobucket onto here other tan one by one?

Thanks

Tonyb

tonyb70:

Coffeeholic:

I have uploaded one onto youtube but how do i get it onto here?

You don’t get the video on here as such, you post a link to it.

When you play it on YouTube there will be a URL for it in your address bar

Like this

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NS_e1ULU9p0

copy it and paste in into a post on here and people will be able to click it and view it.

Thanks I’ll give it a go
What about the putting the pictures on? One by one takes me ages

Thanks

Tonyb

tonyb70:
Thanks I’ll give it a go

Thanks

Tonyb

If you have a Photobucket account then you can upload many at one time.

By having 2 windows open, 1 for PB and 1 here, you can copy and paste across very quickly - just remember to click enter after pasting each pic or they will be pasted side by side instead of one above the other.

PS if you choose the Large (640 X 480) upload size before uploading into PB then they fit nicely onto this sites board.

ROG:
PS if you choose the Large (640 X 480) upload size before uploading into PB then they fit nicely onto this sites board.

That depends entirely on the size of the screen and the resolution the person viewing the board is running.

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

That depends entirely on the size of the screen and the resolution the person viewing the board is running.

Mine is ONLY 15" :exclamation: :exclamation:

ROG:

tonyb70:
Any help would be great

Thanks
Tonyb

Err… anyone can see your PB account if they want to - they just can’t mess with it without the password.

Yours - s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff331/tonyb37/ :wink:
Mine - s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/ROGIAM/ :laughing:

Maybe we should open an “whats in yer photobucket” forum??

Tonyb

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

Mine is ONLY 15" :exclamation: :exclamation:

lucky you :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’ve got a 19 inch.derek

trucking482002:
I’ve got a 19 inch.derek

Bragging again??

tonyb70:
Thanks I’ll give it a go

Thanks

Tonyb

You can do a bulk upload on PB, then select all (that you want) for links then copy and paste the clickable thumbnails, if that’s what you want, on here. Job done in one go.