Victims of think accounting

Milestone/Staffline/Driving Plus said to me in January 2016 that my £10.50 an hour PAYE rate was going down to £9.50 as it costs too much. I either accept the new pay or I go LTD company for £11.50.

They didnt want PAYE.

Transline shoved Nova/Think/Igloo down my throat in December 2014 for Argos/Siniat in castleford.

Jackron:
Hi guys…
Just an update… since this campaign had started
Regarding victims of think accounting there has been some significant progress… a few lads have had their tax bills quashed…
Just out of curiosity, how many of you were encouraged by agencies to form ltd companies ect

I do know of one agency who do this because he told me he got £100 bonus for everyone that he introduces as a limited company
Kind regards to all

Great to hear that some of the so called “Tax avoiding” workers have had their NI/Tax bills quashed in what appears to be one of HMRCs greatest fishing escapades to date, ie cast a net and see what gets caught in it.
This farcical piece of legislation, known as MSC, is good for one thing, the bills that have been quashed will be added to the rest of the monies that HMRC are unable to collect and will be landed on amongst others, Think’s doormat. By the time this lot has played out they will be billed getting on for the UK’s national debt, lol. If I were them, my backside cheeks would be getting tighter by the day.
Great work Jackron, I know exactly whats going on in the background and it’s all going tickety-boo!

Jackron,the problem with a lot of the agencies is that they sail very close to the wind regarding rules and regulations, If Transline are seen to have been involved in the Think Accounting scam, then their Directors could be liable to a hefty bill from HMRC, with interest going back to 2011. This debacle has a long way to run, the first test case appeal for appelants for MSC is to be held in November this year, this for a company named Costello Business Services which allegedly acted as a provider. After that then Think’s cases will be held possibly some time next year, can you believe that it takes HMRC, from informing people of the legislation in 2014 to HOPEFULLY gaining an appeal in 2018? Absolutely discraceful.

robbo99.:
can you believe that it takes HMRC, from informing people of the legislation in 2014 to HOPEFULLY gaining an appeal in 2018? Absolutely discraceful.

Nowt to do with HMRC and everything to do with the workload and lack of spare capacity that there is in the court system to hear the cases.

Conor:

robbo99.:
can you believe that it takes HMRC, from informing people of the legislation in 2014 to HOPEFULLY gaining an appeal in 2018? Absolutely discraceful.

Nowt to do with HMRC and everything to do with the workload and lack of spare capacity that there is in the court system to hear the cases.

Very much to do with HMRC. The whole debacle has been hindered by their delaying tactics.

Tribunal delays are a small part of it, these are mainly down to the fact that the legislation, up until very recently, had never been tested, not a lot to do with spare capacity or workload.

Are you sitting comfortably Think’s sharks ? If not, why don’t you pull up a chair and watch Inside Out, Look North BBC 1,09/10/2017.

Hi guys just quick update on think accounting scam

The Bbc have now made a programme called inside out which is due to be aired monday 9th october 2017…
A big massive thanks to all who parcitipated in the making of this programme.this could not have been made without you…I myself feel quite confident that justice will be done; it has just had the clearance from the Bbc lawyers

Jackron:
Hi guys just quick update on think accounting scam

The Bbc have now made a programme called inside out which is due to be aired monday 9th october 2017…
A big massive thanks to all who parcitipated in the making of this programme.this could not have been made without you…I myself feel quite confident that justice will be done; it has just had the clearance from the Bbc lawyers

I myself feel quite confident nothing will be done

Many thanks to the moderators for allowing myself and others, the platform to convey our stories regarding Think Accounting. From individuals feeling isolated, to it going viral, TV participation, HMRC and the Police all involved, it has got all those affected exactly where they needed to be. Thank you.

robbo99.:
Many thanks to the moderators for allowing myself and others, the platform to convey our stories regarding Think Accounting. From individuals feeling isolated, to it going viral, TV participation, HMRC and the Police all involved, it has got all those affected exactly where they needed to be. Thank you.

Inside Out BBC 1 Look North…19.30 … 19/11/18

Looks like another 15 minutes of fame, (well maybe 10 minutes) coming up for an ex Director of the sharks that were Think/New Wave & Igloo :smiley:

robbo99.:

robbo99.:

Looks like another 15 minutes of fame, (well maybe 10 minutes) coming up for an ex Director of the sharks that were Think/New Wave & Igloo :smiley:

Sounds interesting. Well done forgetting this far.
Ive tried winding up my video recorder, but the BetaMax spring aint got 8days in it.

Franglais:

robbo99.:

robbo99.:

Ive tried winding up my video recorder, but the BetaMax spring aint got 8days in it.

Well done, your sarcasm is so unique. For people involved it may be of interest. Oh and by the way franglais (the remoaner lol). if you don’t want an old thread to be current then don’t post anything. If you want to see the “victims of think accounting” keep appearing, getting all of the publicity that it can then feel free to post your “witty comments” …not

robbo99.:

Franglais:

robbo99.:

robbo99.:

Well done, your sarcasm is so unique. For people involved it may be of interest. Oh and by the way franglais (the remoaner lol). if you don’t want an old thread to be current then don’t post anything. If you want to see the “victims of think accounting” keep appearing, getting all of the publicity that it can then feel free to post your “witty comments” …not

Unfortunately you misread me.
I did mean it when I “said well done on getting this far.”
I saw your post was dropping down so took the opportunity to bump it up on a Sunday morning where it might be seen by more drivers. I do think that this forum is a correct use for the issues you bring to light. And although you may think I was making light of a serious issue my digital recorder only has a seven day record clock on it.

EDIT: I really dont know why you think my views on any other subject are relevant? Whatever your views are on anything else, I dont care, I will record that programme when I can.

No ■■■■ franglais, you certainly fooled me, you ever heard of BBC i player? Why not watch it, you may just find out how low some people can stoop. All publicity is good publicity in this instance, keep posting your “witty” remarks, it certainly keeps the “victims of think accounting” candle burning brightly, who knows it might get 10 000 views at this rate!

Don’t worry about my mention of you being a remoaner, I’m one of those horrible brexiteers, we all have our own little foibles.

Please do keep posting on the "victims of think accounting, the more the merrier.

Merry Christmas

robbo99.:
No [zb] franglais, you certainly fooled me, you ever heard of BBC i player? Why not watch it, you may just find out how low some people can stoop. All publicity is good publicity in this instance, keep posting your “witty” remarks, it certainly keeps the “victims of think accounting” candle burning brightly, who knows it might get 10 000 views at this rate!

Don’t worry about my mention of you being a remoaner, I’m one of those horrible brexiteers, we all have our own little foibles.

Please do keep posting on the "victims of think accounting, the more the merrier.

Merry Christmas

You (and others) will be pleased to hear we wont be turning this into another "B-word" thread! Id not thought of i-Player to be honest. Good idea.
Maybe we all have our foibles, my sense of humour? may be one of mine, but we all may have some positive points to make too.

Just harder to find in me maybe :smiley:

Franglais:

robbo99.:
No [zb] franglais, you certainly fooled me, you ever heard of BBC i player? Why not watch it, you may just find out how low some people can stoop. All publicity is good publicity in this instance, keep posting your “witty” remarks, it certainly keeps the “victims of think accounting” candle burning brightly, who knows it might get 10 000 views at this rate!

Merry Christmas

You (and others) will be pleased to hear we wont be turning this into another "B-word" thread! Id not thought of i-Player to be honest. Good idea.
Maybe we all have our foibles, my sense of humour? may be one of mine, but we all may have some positive points to make too.
Just harder to find in me maybe :smiley:

When you have been involved in all of this mess, it makes you realise how the little man is there as a lamb to the slaughter regarding HMRC and very very dodgy accountants. Getting my points across is not to get pity it’s to warn others of the perils out there. HMRC operate in a very very underhand way and in my mind actually facilitated these dodgy accountants in their desire to enforce the newly implemented MSC legislation. It’s certainly no laughing matter for those involved. The shark who is appearing on Inside Out is rotten to the core and needs outing for what he is.

Anyone who was at the receiving end of the scam carried out by the directors of Think/New wave and Igloo Accounting and who wants to see justice for the two sharks involved then please pm me…thanks