Victims of think accounting

Thanks for the feed back lads just an update .i have managed to gain media attention on the think accounting scam if anybody else feels there a victim then email me on rontierney38@aol.com your story will be your voice and you should be heard… no use sitting there mopeing about it
Do something about it now while you have the chance… take no notice of judge rinder he knows ■■■■■■■■… it hasnt just effected truckers theres also other trades ie oil rig workers. Big thank you to the lads thats akready emailed me

Updates again soon

Do we need multiple threads with the same title?
Can the mods merge them into one?

Awfully sorry judge rinder

Jackron:
Awfully sorry judge rinder

What has Judge Rinder got to do with any of this?

You seem to judge everybody by your actions in what you post into the forum… alot of it in being sarcasm. Alot of the drivers are looking for advice
But you seem to try and bring them down. You think you know it all. You know [zb]…all…
Although you gave advice supporting think accounting. If you go back to your post
Wednesday 29th jan 2014 at 639pm you seem to be in favour of think accounting.you even quote that they hardley make any errors…
Ill leave that one with you !!!

Jackron:
You seem to judge everybody by your actions in what you post into the forum… alot of it in being sarcasm. Alot of the drivers are looking for advice
But you seem to try and bring them down. You think you know it all. You know [zb]…all…
Although you gave advice supporting think accounting. If you go back to your post
Wednesday 29th jan 2014 at 639pm you seem to be in favour of think accounting.you even quote that they hardley make any errors…

Come again? :open_mouth:

Hope the sharks of Think Accounting are reading this, if you are just to let you know there is now a lot going on in the background, this is not going to go away. The ball is now rolling, the Police wont take on individuals cases but with many people on board the game changes. I suspect a bit of curtain twitching is in order. LOL

Sorry but I think this is probably closer to the mark…

Nah, the chap in the pic looks nothing like the 2 sharks of Think Accounting :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Jackron:

Come again? :open_mouth:

It would’ve been easier for Jackron to quote the post he refers to

For those affected by Think Accounting, a bit more info, Mr Aston Martin as he was, no longer has his private plated AM, after posting a pic on facebook of it he rather quickly took it down, probably when he realised that the number plate was in full view, seems he spent lots of his ill gotten gains on plastic surgery, has moved up and down the country like a traveller, is recorded as having been the Director of a total of 50 companies, not bad for a bloke aged 39.
Has the incompetant HMRC on the case and also has the police, journalists and TV showing an interest.

Update update update…
Things are going well so far never a stone unturned
Its surprising what unity amongst drivers can do

Not long now

Jackron:
Update update update…

Not long now

On a Bank Holiday Sunday…■■?

Jackron:
Update update update…

Not long now

Whats happening? My mate got screwed and because he’s got no books and he’s a lazy arse he is getting charged interest on what he owes and has been paying late filing fines for the last couple of years all taken out of his wages.

Conor:

Jackron:
Update update update…

Not long now

Whats happening? My mate got screwed and because he’s got no books and he’s a lazy arse he is getting charged interest on what he owes and has been paying late filing fines for the last couple of years all taken out of his wages.

Were you not having a pop at someone a couple of days ago about poor grammar? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:
Were you not having a pop at someone a couple of days ago about poor grammar? :open_mouth:

One…

Missing apostrophe and (possibly) a comma?

Evil8Beezle:

A missing comma which is infinitely better than the illiterate rubbish posted on this board by people incapable of spelling simple four and five letter words in everyday use.

Conor:

Evil8Beezle:

A missing comma which is infinitely better than the illiterate rubbish posted on this board by people incapable of spelling simple four and five letter words in everyday use.

Who says a missing comma is “infinitely better”? Thats just your opinion. The problem with being one of those types of arrogant posters who looks down on others and who picks up on grammar mistakes is you need to be 100% perfect yourself.
Anyway, dont you work in a factory or something now? Why are you still posting on an hgv forum? This is for real men who do a mans job, not those who want to ■■■■ about in a cushy factory with a supervisor looking over their shoulder, holding their hand and making sure they hit their "targets"because even night trunks were too much for them to handle

Conor:

Evil8Beezle:

Thanks for the confirmation on that Conor. Good to see that when it’s someone else committing grammatical boo-boos its worthy of a slating, but when it’s you who is guilty of same, it’s no problem

I’ve said it before and i will say it again: You are the angry little gift that keeps on giving.

Conor:

Jackron:
Update update update…

Not long now

So you class your mate as a tax dodger then? just like you call everyone that used Think Accounting. Funny, now that Jackron has some positive info, all of a sudden you want to be in on it lol :smiley: