Vicious M62 Road Rage Attack Caught on Camera

I Suppose Brexit is relevant to the Co Op Lorry as the Tipper driver Brexits drivers window, Brexits Wing mirror and Brexits front Grill! But what the Tories will have to say on it I’ve no idea

RB84:
I Suppose Brexit is relevant to the Co Op Lorry as the Tipper driver Brexits drivers window, Brexits Wing mirror and Brexits front Grill! But what the Tories will have to say on it I’ve no idea

Class. :smiley:

Yeh. Where would we be if the pickup guy was a cockney, and the two white guys were “No speke English” and winding him up rotten?

We didn’t see the initial impact that led to this scenario after all…

For all we know, the broken down pair of clowns called for a break down pickup - without informing the guy that he needed to bring a wrecker with him, instead of a flatbed not capable of picking up more than a car! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

"You dicks - This trip is costing me over a tonner! - “Bring a wrecker? - I’ll show you I’ve bloody BROUGHT a wrecker you bloody pair of tossers!”

I speculate of course.

Winseer:
Yeh. Where would we be if the pickup guy was a cockney, and the two white guys were “No speke English” and winding him up rotten?

For all we know, the broken down pair of clowns called for a break down pickup - without informing the guy that he needed to bring a wrecker with him, instead of a flatbed not capable of picking up more than a car! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

"You dicks - This trip is costing me over a tonner! - “Bring a wrecker? - I’ll show you I’ve bloody BROUGHT a wrecker you bloody pair of tossers!”

I thought we’ve already established that they are Polish. :smiling_imp: While there’s no way that the pick up could be described as a recovery wagon of any description.Meanwhile negotiations between Orys and Kahn continue. :laughing:

Franglais:

RB84:

Class. :smiley:

To be fair reversing a truck into it was all about doing a bit more damage than just Brexiting its grille panel. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Yes certainly no soft Brexiting going on there!

simon1958:
BREXIT…Bring it on!!!..

Do you mean HARD BREXIT ?

Brexit is like a ■■■■■… It’s not only “no good unless it’s hard”, it’s been played around with far too long by a bunch of w…kers as well. :neutral_face:

Winseer:
Brexit is like a ■■■■■… It’s not only “no good unless it’s hard”, it’s been played around with far too long by a bunch of w…kers as well. :neutral_face:

Good analogy. After they made a big mess, they deflated and dissapeared …

the nodding donkey:

Winseer:

More like a bunch of gays ( ideologically Federalist Cons ) being expected to have any interest in a bird with 38 inch knockers and a micro skirt. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

RB84:
Yes certainly no soft Brexiting going on there!

:smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

Winseer:

More like a bunch of gays ( ideologically Federalist Cons ) being expected to have any interest in a bird with 38 inch knockers and a micro skirt. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Chances are, that’ll be their Mum though. :smiling_imp:

Winseer:

Carryfast:

Chances are, that’ll be their Mum though. :smiling_imp:

Soft Brexit Eurovision style. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnqyNXJFkQU

Muckaway:

Bluey Circles:
I’m bemused by the confusion of some trucknet members in whether to discriminate on the grounds of him being Asian or that he could be from the travelling community. :unamused:

A dozen travellers would hide the driver…
…A dozen Asians would claim whiplash.

and a dozen illegals would claim whiplash,a council house and giros for life after being found hiding in the bags on the back of the pickup… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

Muckaway:

Bluey Circles:
I’m bemused by the confusion of some trucknet members in whether to discriminate on the grounds of him being Asian or that he could be from the travelling community. :unamused:

A dozen travellers would hide the driver…
…A dozen Asians would claim whiplash.

and a dozen illegals would claim whiplash,a council house and giros for life after being found hiding in the bags on the back of the pickup… :smiley:

Blimey that would explain it.The pick up is there to collect the illegals hiding in the Polish truck.The Poles won’t let them out unless the pick up driver pays them what was agreed.Pick up driver goes for plan B because he ain’t going to pay. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

another case sloved by TNCSI… :smiley:

Did they ever find this bloke??

either the bloke who was driving that day actualy wasnt driving and it was.“his brother” who was driving and he is visiting relatives back in…istan .or plod lost track of him once he got on the holyhead ferry…deffo something amiss there if its not 1 of those 2…the plod thickens…theres definately something afoot here watson. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
either the bloke who was driving that day actualy wasnt driving and it was.“his brother” who was driving and he is visiting relatives back in…istan .or plod lost track of him once he got on the holyhead ferry…deffo something amiss there if its not 1 of those 2…the plod thickens…theres definately something afoot here watson. :slight_smile:

Don’t be daft, the PLOD can’t thicken any more.

well shave y legs and call me smooothie…a curse on these big fingers… :slight_smile: