Very professional

lucy has the audacity to question why ive reappeared agin.pff
i reply and thread gets locked.
whys that then?

i,ll tell you what it is shall i, i dare to go against the general grain,i dare to speak my mind,say exactly what i think, you carnt ■■■■ on here these days withoubt getting edited modded in some way.
the previous owners seem to be so afraid to upset THE OWNERS/ADVERTISERS that any thing contencious gets moved/locked/deleted.just like this post will be

spardo and myself were having a little sparring back n forth in a mellow manner, lucy sticks her nose in result=thread locked…

please explain,as i really dont see where ive gone wrong here, apart from airing my opinion.

the fact i think t/net was sold down the river gets up rikki,s nose,so wot. i havent made it personall. i was backed up privately by one of your mods in my thoughts re the none sale.
i aired my views on the subject is all.

i air my thoughts in the thread thats just been locked so wot, did any one voice disgust,no just rikki and lucy going personall.cos i dare say wot i think.

according to lucy i,m not the man she thought i was on the phone today,pff
is this the face of concern,like i say them two decided to make it personall not me, just remember that…

should i get banned fo voicing my opinions here again then so be it,

but i fail to see where i have broke any rules■■?

It was me who locked the thread as it was so far off topic you would need a passport to get it back as to anything else going on I’m afraid I can’t comment

ohterry:
spardo and myself were having a little sparring back n forth in a mellow manner,

That’s alright then, does that mean we’re mates again, Tel? :laughing: :wink:

As we both agreed on the phone after having a bit of a rant at each other, it’s a webforum, let’s get over it eh? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Lucy:
As we both agreed on the phone after having a bit of a rant at each other, it’s a webforum, let’s get over it eh? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

agreed. :sunglasses:

my rants are over. :unamused: