Very high load stuck under bridge

Well it sounds like the company involved forgot to check the route out and get the appropriate movement orders :unamused: :wink:
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/lo … -1-4581965

Regards
Dave Penn;

A 44ft high lorry bet thats fun on a windy day :smiley: :smiley:

eric the judge:
A 44ft high lorry bet thats fun on a windy day :smiley: :smiley:

Wouldn’t like to open the curtains at any time, imagine them jamming - Just lift us up there forkie whilst I release that curtain :open_mouth:

And they need to get a better photographer.

Wow! What a story, surely the journalist who wrote this epic piece must be up for an award!

I know that bridge, I think it’s marked at 13’3" but it’s a double bridge, if your coming uphill the first bridge is quite hgh but the second bridge will get ya. How the hell did a 44’ high wagon get near Hx anyhow :laughing: .

MADBAZ:
I know that bridge, I think it’s marked at 13’3" but it’s a double bridge, if your coming uphill the first bridge is quite hgh but the second bridge will get ya. How the hell did a 44’ high wagon get near Hx anyhow :laughing: .

At 44’ I imagine it was blown there by a gentle breeze :laughing:

So no research was done on the route, no checking and it was probably a misreported 40ft long truck :wink:

It is a double bridge with an arch and heading down hill from the roundabout it’s marked as 13’6 with two signs (pavement and on the bridge) but heading up hill there is only the one on the bridge marked.

There doesn’t seem to be ANY news articles about this incident anywhere else :unamused: :unamused: