Very easy one....

Crewe :question:

Rolls Royce at Crewe if we are being pedantic.

Ken.

Quinny:

Ken.

Both right but if we’re really going to be pedantic… it’s Bentley (formerly Rolls) :smiley:

Melchett:

Quinny:

Ken.

Both right but if we’re really going to be pedantic… it’s Bentley (formerly Rolls) :smiley:

but, if we are really really going to be pedantic, that would be the Bentley factory that has the big signs up saying “No Photographs” all over the place :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ I missed this one and I live in Crewe.

If you want to be really pedantic its Bentley Motors, Pyms Lane, Crewe although the goods entrance is on Sunnybank Road. :smiley: :smiley:

toowise:

If you want to be really pedantic its Bentley Motors, Pyms Lane, Crewe although the goods entrance is on Sunnybank Road. :smiley: :smiley:

Correct. And i was there last friday. Parking up on the truckstop last thursday, in the yard friday before 7am.
Heading for the exit by 10pm, delivering just 9 cages, not even a quarter of my trailer.

shuttlespanker:
but, if we are really really going to be pedantic, that would be the Bentley factory that has the big signs up saying “No Photographs” all over the place :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just call me a rebel :slight_smile:

stevie.d:

toowise:

Correct. And i was there last friday. Parking up on the truckstop last thursday, in the yard friday before 7am.
Heading for the exit by 10pm, delivering just 9 cages, not even a quarter of my trailer.

How much was the truckstop charging nowadays and was the cafe open ?

You could have parked free outside our yard in 3rd avenue, If you ask the security guard nice you can use the bogs and coffee machine. he’ll even lend you his pizza and takeaway leaflets to order a delivery. :smiley: