veolia waste

It maybe time for a change in jobs so does anyone know of Veolia waste in marchwood, southampton, …Whats it like ie: Conditions,wages and trucks!! class 1 or class 2…

Thanks in advance :smiley:

I heard it’s garbage, complete waste of time and the trucks are all trashed :wink:

*ignore me

Noodles:
It maybe time for a change in jobs so does anyone know of Veolia waste in marchwood, southampton, …Whats it like ie: Conditions,wages and trucks!! class 1 or class 2…

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Hi Noodles, I can’t tell you about their trucks, pay or conditions, but I can tell you that you might need an ADR licence.
I’d suggest that you give them a ring, then if you need ADR, drop me a PM and I’ll put you in touch with a provider nearby. :wink:

Round in Basingstoke Veolia who seem to have taken over from the Council for the domestic waste collections use Mercedes…
They use those funny looking Mercs for domestic waste, and Actros’s for skips and artics…

Not sure about money but a mate of mine has a couple of trucks on Veolia work. Its mainly transfer station to transfer station with main destinations such as Slough, Milton Keynes, Alton, Portsmouth.

His guys do nights out but I don’y believe Veolia do, even though the cabs have sleepers. From what he says, there is not much staff turnover so it would appear to be alright.

Will speak to him over the weekend so will pick his brains.

Mate works out liverpool depot ,
says job is quiet good and recons its £7 per a hour at depot ,
need but will prob need ADR ,

Thanks all for the info… hopefully the jobs not Rubbish…Boom Boom :laughing:

Noodles:
Thanks all for the info… hopefully the jobs not Rubbish…Boom Boom :laughing:

If it was, then I’d refuse it. :laughing:
Then maybe I’d skip to the next job, or even bin the whole idea and stay in bed if the wages are garbage. :smiley:

:wink: he he he I got to that before ROG. :laughing: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :grimacing: