Veolia class 1

Has anybody ever driven class 1’s for veolia? If so what’s the pay and working conditions like?

JunkTrunk:
Has anybody ever driven class 1’s for veolia? If so what’s the pay and working conditions like?

Depends on where you are in the country I think, Berks get paid more than Hants I’ve been told. Other than waving not had any interaction with Bristol or Birmingham based drivers. Job is a piece of ■■■■ (in Hants anyway), no pressure, you do what you can do in time you have available (other areas may well be different).

It’s working out of their nantgarw depot near cardiff.

JunkTrunk:

Well out of my area, but would assume the same general policy prevails, you don’t get paid that much, there is plenty of overtime available (for most of the year), you don’t get chased (most of the time), the only stress you’ll face is the stress you put upon yourself, go somewhere, get loaded, go somewhere else, tip, 2/3/4 loads depending on what you’re doing, you may or may not get them all done, no-one cares. Suits me at my time of life and my current circumstances.

Vid:

JunkTrunk:

Well out of my area, but would assume the same general policy prevails, you don’t get paid that much, there is plenty of overtime available (for most of the year), you don’t get chased (most of the time), the only stress you’ll face is the stress you put upon yourself, go somewhere, get loaded, go somewhere else, tip, 2/3/4 loads depending on what you’re doing, you may or may not get them all done, no-one cares. Suits me at my time of life and my current circumstances.

Ok thanks for the info, would the wages be at least £28k?

JunkTrunk:

Vid:

JunkTrunk:

Ok thanks for the info, would the wages be at least £28k?

As long as you do some overtime, not quite there on basic.