Vehicle hijacked

PLEASE BE VIGILENT FOR A RED SCANIA 124 400 REGISTRATION NUMBER N13 DST WITH A CURRIES EUROPEAN TRAILER YELLOW & WHITE PLATE 927, this vehicle was hijacked this afternoon driver beaten up and dumped he was blindfolded and ■■■■■■■ while his lorry taken loaded, this vehile was on the M8 approx 3.15pm this afternoon heading down the M74 for Dumfries if anyone seen this vehicle today please give me a call the police are treating this as serious as the driver was left ■■■■■■■.

Topic Posted by Robin/Shona, Home & Away Express, at 22:21 on 09/01/2006.
tel 01292 471496

ps driver is with Strathclyde police and getting hospital treament

As always with these random acts of stupidety carried out by morons that need stringing up, lets hope the police catch the scumbags. :imp: :imp:

Thoughts to the driver and his family, hope he’s back on the road soon and isnt to affected to much by this.

gav:
As always with these random acts of stupidety carried out by morons that need stringing up, lets hope the police catch the scumbags. :imp: :imp:

Thoughts to the driver and his family, hope he’s back on the road soon and isnt to affected to much by this.

X2. Hope the driver is ok, and that they catch the scumbags that did it. :confused:

Toploadertom:

gav:

X2. Hope the driver is ok, and that they catch the scumbags that did it. :confused:

Totally agreed, the truck and trailer is replacable, the driver is not.

yep im sorry about the driver but it seems curries have alot of problems with trailers being stolen and curtains being cut altough this is the first time ive heard of one of theirs being hi jacked…

but then again maybe they should keep their mouths shut about what they are carrying cos its public knowledge the amount of computer work they do.

they wont tie and beat the theives when they catch em , but they ■■■■■■■ well should!

Best wishes to the Driver for a quick recovery. Not an experience I would like to go through, indeed I guess that goes for most of us.

Just found this.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/4599580.stm

jessicas dad:
yep im sorry about the driver but it seems curries have alot of problems with trailers being stolen and curtains being cut altough this is the first time ive heard of one of theirs being hi jacked…

but then again maybe they should keep their mouths shut about what they are carrying cos its public knowledge the amount of computer work they do.

it wasn’t puter’s m8,and i’m sorry but if the text news is anything to go by then the driver was silly as he was flagged down just outside cairnlodge service’s.Now if your carrying that kind of load then you stop for no one and that includes police.His cab was ok as they returned him to it ( according to text news) he was an owner driver subbied to Curries.

Hope he is on the mend.

hope the driver is ok and on the mend. i was once asked the question by my old boss what would you do if someone wanted to rob the load i said get out and open the doors for them :laughing: as you can imagine that went down like the titanic … be safe to one and all
[/u]
trying is the first step towards failure.H.simpson

kitkat:
[ it wasn’t puter’s m8,and i’m sorry but if the text news is anything to go by then the driver was silly as he was flagged down just outside cairnlodge service’s.Now if your carrying that kind of load then you stop for no one and that includes police.His cab was ok as they returned him to it ( according to text news) he was an owner driver subbied to Curries.

Hope he is on the mend.

they have been in all the mags saying that they had a computer contract then they were in the mags saying one of their trailers was pinched from lymm and if i remember that had computers on now they are telling everyone they carry whiskey.

It ain’t rocket science m8,don’t take too long for someone to find out what they carry.