Vehicle checks should take over an hour!

Carryfast:

robroy:
She then proceeded to put on the full hi viz clown suit, (complete with hard hat,) .and walked around ticking off a list on a clipboard…for EXACTLY 20 mins.
Ok, the kid was doing nothing wrong, she was doing as she was shown and taught. but as an old hand I just found it amusing how things have changed. :smiley:

I lost interest at that point when I realised that the story wasn’t going to involve a short skirt and a wet t shirt. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

So all I need is a short skirt and a wet T shirt?! FFs how am I only now realising you’re easily pleased? Off to ASOS and to rent a V8 Range Rover Classic

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

robroy:
She then proceeded to put on the full hi viz clown suit, (complete with hard hat,) .and walked around ticking off a list on a clipboard…for EXACTLY 20 mins.
Ok, the kid was doing nothing wrong, she was doing as she was shown and taught. but as an old hand I just found it amusing how things have changed. :smiley:

I lost interest at that point when I realised that the story wasn’t going to involve a short skirt and a wet t shirt. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

So all I need is a short skirt and a wet T shirt?! FFs how am I only now realising you’re easily pleased? Off to ASOS and to rent a V8 Range Rover Classic

We need some photographic evidence of that Luke, so don’t forget. :laughing:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

robroy:

We need some photographic evidence of that Luke, so don’t forget. :laughing:

Deal! I always knew you were a bit poofy :wink: Welcome to the fold

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

robroy:
She then proceeded to put on the full hi viz clown suit

So all I need is a short skirt and a wet T shirt?!

:open_mouth:
It’s a bit more complicated than that. :laughing:
Whatever you do don’t go resorting to any medical interventions in an attempt to compete.I had to watch to the end to make sure that she put on the high viz. :smiling_imp:
youtube.com/watch?v=vy3fbfscHLA&t=6s

switchlogic:

:laughing: Cheers mate. :
It was more a photo for amusement (with a touch of ridicule thrown in) than any kind of titillation tbh. :smiley:
Straight as mate, sorry…

(I think you’re getting me mixed up with my boyfriend,…afaik he’s definitely gay. :laughing: )

robroy:

switchlogic:

It was more a photo for amusement (with a touch of ridicule thrown in) than any kind of titillation tbh. :smiley:
Straight as mate, sorry…

(I think you’re getting me mixed up with my boyfriend,…afaik he’s definitely gay. :laughing: )

Preparations have begun…

Safety first

:open_mouth: Luke mate, seriously…I’m actually feeling slightly scared now. :smiley:

And just out of pure curiosity :slight_smile: …never been in to the sort of stuff you’re implying, but is the hi viz a crucial part of the process?.., and I shudder to think what the black bin liner above your head is for. :open_mouth:
:laughing:

As for Maoster, as a mate you should be helping me out here…not encouraging him ffs !

robroy:
:shock: Luke mate, seriously…I’m actually feeling slightly scared now. :smiley:

And just out of pure curiosity :slight_smile: …never been in to the sort of stuff you’re implying, but is the hi viz a crucial part of the process?.., and I shudder to think what the black bin liner above your head is for. :open_mouth:

As for Maoster, as a mate you should be helping me out here…not encouraging him ffs !

Save blood and bodily fluids staining the fabric Less exciting is that it was a brand new lorry.

But rest assured I have no interest, I’m spoken for, Geoffrey is the love of my life, I’m his Bungle

robroy:

Always there for you brother, I’ll happily pass the lube! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Straight as mate, sorry…

Now then Rob, are you sure? !!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Regards John.

the maoster:

robroy:

Always there for you brother, I’ll happily pass the lube! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote,

Lube is for girls …real men use swarfega with gritty bits, Mrs spike swears by it !

[attachment=0]

s-l640.jpg[/attachment]

^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^

could be worse rob, it could be edward scissorhands…oooooooooooohhhhhhh :open_mouth:

robroy:
:shock: Luke mate, seriously…I’m actually feeling slightly scared now. :smiley:

Latex! Fetish. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

robroy:

With friends like you… :cry:

Don’t forget to check all the wheel nuts and tyre pressures, you’ve got 20 minutes…

b87a7ea5e6f36755b3f23cfb9ea149af.jpg