Veganuary!!!

Anyone up for this months vegan challenge? :grimacing: The green brigade are starting to roll out their promotional policy for a shift to plant based foods branding red meat a cancer risk… Beef farmers buying yellow vests shortly?
I tried some vegan “Black Pudding” a couple of weeks ago as it was on promotion in ASDA & I must admit it wasn’t bad at all, It tasted OK in a full English breakfast.

"An annexe of the policy’s working document specifies that this means “less red and processed meat and other foods linked to cancer risks (e.g. alcoholic drinks)”, which it defines as “beef, pig meat, lamb, and goat meat and all processed meats”.
edie.net/news/11/Veganuary- … sed-diets/

lancpudn:
Anyone up for this months vegan challenge? :grimacing: The green brigade are starting to roll out their promotional policy for a shift to plant based foods branding red meat a cancer risk… Beef farmers buying yellow vests shortly?
I tried some vegan “Black Pudding” a couple of weeks ago as it was on promotion in ASDA & I must admit it wasn’t bad at all, It tasted OK in a full English breakfast.

"An annexe of the policy’s working document specifies that this means “less red and processed meat and other foods linked to cancer risks (e.g. alcoholic drinks)”, which it defines as “beef, pig meat, lamb, and goat meat and all processed meats”.
edie.net/news/11/Veganuary- … sed-diets/

Nope. It’s all ■■■■■■■■. I eat a balanced diet as nature intended.

If someone wants to be a vegan that’s great. But try to force me into it and I’ll react the same way they would if I tried to force them to eat a rare steak. It works both ways.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not a hope in hell, and just as with the current medical experiments the more they persuade then cajole then sneer then threaten then attempt to force some of us to worship and sign up to their latest cult, the more dissidents they’ll find not complying, with equal resistance.

BSE never stopped me eating beef at the time.
Bird flu never stopped me eating poultry, so politicians backed up by a load of undernourished lettuce and nut munchers have not got a chance in hell. :unamused:

I remember a workmate who married a vegi, she tried to turn him, he had her convinced he was, but he was a regular customer at Maccy Ds when he was away.
I used to tell him… ‘’‘Just tell her ffs’'. and that it would take a bloody good woman to turn me.

No thanks. Not for me.

Nothing wrong with being a vegan.
Nothing wrong with eating meat.
I ensure I take enough of the main 3 groups: red, white, and rosé, (still and sparkling).

Truckulent:
If someone wants to be a vegan that’s great. But try to force me into it and I’ll react the same way they would if I tried to force them to eat a rare steak.

They intend to ‘force’ you in exactly the same way as they intend to ‘force’ the ending of the consumption of fossil fuel.If/when they remove it from the shelves you won’t have any option.It’s all there in agenda 30.
Like the fuel the meat is all intended for export to ‘developing countries’ who are pulling the strings of these green on the outside red on the inside useful idiots.

Going by the taste and texture of what supposedly passes as beef and pork I wouldn’t be susrprised if a lot of it is already at least 50% synthetic plant/soya type based crap anyway.If I buy meat now I want to see the bone in it.Has anyone noticed the closure of supermarket delis selling ham on the bone in that regard.

Carryfast:

Truckulent:
If someone wants to be a vegan that’s great. But try to force me into it and I’ll react the same way they would if I tried to force them to eat a rare steak.

They intend to ‘force’ you in exactly the same way as they intend to ‘force’ the ending of the consumption of fossil fuel.If/when they remove it from the shelves you won’t have any option.It’s all there in agenda 30.
Like the fuel the meat is all intended for export to ‘developing countries’ who are pulling the strings of these green on the outside red on the inside useful idiots.

Going by the taste and texture of what supposedly passes as beef and pork I wouldn’t be susrprised if a lot of it is already at least 50% synthetic plant/soya type based crap anyway.If I buy meat now I want to see the bone in it.Has anyone noticed the closure of supermarket delis selling ham on the bone in that regard.

It isnt just meat.

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Dataw … bal-prices

Not sure if you can read, but for the first half of 22, China has bought 69% of the world’s maize, 60% of its rice and 51% of its wheat.

Carryfast:

Truckulent:

Absolutely…

To some extent Covid is the same. The latestvstrainnif which is a cold, but they are never going to admit it as it’s all being used to help the ultimate end of control of the masses.

Same with suggesting private vehicles should be banned. The idea is laughable given the utterly appalling g state if the alternatives. .

But given the calibre of the folk making decisions, it wouldn’t surprise me if they suggest breathing oxygen was too dangerous as it’s a great oxidizing agent and therefore may be dangerous or detrimental to the environment. …[emoji85][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

albion:

Carryfast:

Truckulent:

It isnt just meat.

Not sure if you can read, but for the first half of 22, China has bought 69% of the world’s maize, 60% of its rice and 51% of its wheat.

Not just China, Brussels has been ploughing €millions into cellular agriculture & lab grown cultured meat production for the last few years mainly it will free up land mass & there will be fewer emissions of greenhouse gases such as ammonia and methane.

albion:

Carryfast:

Truckulent:

It isnt just meat.

Yep the elephant in the room claiming ‘developing country’ rights over everything ( or else ).‘Bought’ meaning an offer they can’t refuse in the way that the Krays and Richardsons did business with the PLA playing the part of Frankie Fraser etc.
Ireland has been there before starving for lack of potatoes because everything worth eating was being exported.The difference was that they weren’t lumbered with a load of useful idiots calling for even less to eat so even more of it could be shipped out to feed their comrades’ population problem.

lancpudn:
Not just China, Brussels has been ploughing €millions into cellular agriculture & lab grown cultured meat production for the last few years mainly it will free up land mass & there will be fewer emissions of greenhouse gases such as ammonia and methane.

It’s obvious that much of what’s being passed of as meat is synthetic in some form or another.Free up land mass for solar panels and nuclear power plants they mean.
As I said if I buy meat now I generally want it on the bone when I buy it.
Do you really think that any top class restaurant or decent butchers will get away with flogging synthetic food to their customers.
Also why do they want to dress up vegan muck as meat products like sausages and burgers who are they trying to fool.
Time to tell these anything but green eco nazis to do one.Absolutely sick of their dictatorial zb.We need a support your local butchers and petrol stations campaign against them.

albion:

Carryfast:

Truckulent:

It isnt just meat.

Just been watching a ‘China insights’ YT about that & some of their other vids, Quite the bruhaha going on there with unemployment too with mass lay off’s. They’ve just shut down a lot of heavy industry (Steel, Cement etc) because of power shortages & those companies near the Winter Olympics have been told to stay closed until March to raise the air quality for the games without any government help for the workers :open_mouth: youtube.com/watch?v=_VNibWsCjxo

Good one lancpudn. I’m finding China really intetesting. Its got a ton of debt, Evergrande is the tip of the iceberg, GDP slowing down, younger population getting fed up of being the world’s factory, increasing military build up coupled with a very anti American rhetoric and the Taiwan question. Besides owning a disproportionate amount of grain they also own around 90% of the world’s rare metal mines.

I blame the Nazis

Whoever makes coffee using Acorns as a substitute

Wheel Nut:
I blame the Nazis

Whoever makes coffee using Acorns as a substitute

What was the penalty for saying Nein Danke make it a litre of Becks or Hofbrau instead and how do you say stuff the cabbage and potato soup too in German.

‘Tis true….

the maoster:
‘Tis true….

More like useful idiots who are all about food and fuel ‘redistribution’ in which we get the cabbage soup so their handlers can take our steak and lobster.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ryzpz4eYk

Looks like Veganuary has arrived a little late & tonight’s tea will be vegan :open_mouth: Missus won a competition with ‘Grubby’ a company that sends out plant based recipe kits with all the ingredients & recipe cards to make the meal. A box arrived this morning with two different meals, Good quality veg I must say. Why she cant do competitions with the Bury black pudding company or the Danish bacon company I don’t know :grimacing: