Vegans - have a steak & be done with it

Australian vegan tried to sue her neighbours for cooking meat on a barbecue.

A very controversial subject to some but my skin is thicker than leather so if you have an argument for me on this subject, bring it on,
I simply don’t care, have a steak and stop moaning about the animals welfare and rights. Just eat 1 and be done with it.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-49560208

Sent using smoke signals

link not working

I thought our steak dinner Friday man, had enough of not getting one he has turned…

As said the link doesn’t work.

Try this.
google.com/url?sa=t&source= … wW&ampcf=1

Sent from my mobile.

Sick to death of people ramming THEIR idealism down other peoples throats :imp: :imp: :imp:

It’s kind of sad that this is a world news headline (at least in the West)

RIPPER:
link not working

Try it now, I’ve put a better link on.

Sent using smoke signals

RIPPER:
Sick to death of people ramming THEIR idealism down other peoples throats :imp: :imp: :imp:

Totally agree with you, we had vegetarians but they were never as bad as these idiots.

Sent using smoke signals

When a neighbour has a barbeque every one else gets the smell but not the taste. I don’t get the idea my self. I have a very good kitchen so why cook out side on a fire.

The stink of boiled cabbage is disgusting, would a vegan accept a complaint if a meat eater was so inclined? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Regards Kev.

I’ve got a bit of meat that would cheer her up a bit. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I’ve got a bit of meat that would cheer her up a bit. :wink:

HARRY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You naughty boy :smiley:

I’ve never understood why they eat artificial meat.
Quorn sausages ffs, if you want a sausage eat a ■■■■ SAUSAGE !!. :unamused:

I don’t like kippers, so why the ■■■■ would I eat summet that looks like a kipper, and tastes like a kipper, but aint a kipper, when I don’t eat kippers… :open_mouth:
Attention seeking knob heads imo. :bulb:

kevmac47:
The stink of boiled cabbage is disgusting, would a vegan accept a complaint if a meat eater was so inclined? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Regards Kev.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Well said Kev, I myself prefer the smell of Malt Whiskey its far nicer than boiled cabbage, In fact cabbage boiled or otherwise is no match for my pickeld tatse buds, Im sure you would agree, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , See you at the Do, Regards Larry.

Makes me embarrassed to be a meat eating expat pom Australian. Maybe this soppy cow… oops is one of them that go round trying to make life difficult for farmers. I reckon Harry had the right answer. :laughing:

peterm:
Makes me embarrassed to be a meat eating expat pom Australian. Maybe this soppy cow… oops is one of them that go round trying to make life difficult for farmers. I reckon Harry had the right answer. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if i was you d just go round with the van and put another shrimp on the barby with some camion stew on the pavement right outside her house.
as soon as you see the whining ■■■■■■■ face you just know exactly what she is.

on the other hand the culprits look like mental orientals so god only knows what they are incinerating in their garden in the guise of food.

My niece is a vegan and cooks up some really good tasty dishes

that go really well with a blue steak!

Years ago I knew anice vegetarian girl, I tried to make friends with her but to no avail. She just didn’t want to know. We both did kitchen work but she was always going on "I cant use that knife, bowl or chopping board you have used it for meat. etc. Lat I heard of her she was shacked up with the local butcher. True story.