Vauxhall Vectra and Toyota drivers ! ( new shape )

The drivers of the afor mention cars can you do me a little favour … PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON WHEN IT GETS DARK!!!
just because your dashboard is illuminated when your engine is running it is no excuse for you not to illuminte yourself!!

Anybody that reads this post that drives at the hours of dusk…you look…and you see how many Vectras and Toyotas have no lights on when it gets dark!

Or is it just me ■■

BTW this goes for R series Scania drivers and Volvo drivers ( including me ) lol…

Put YOUR JEFFIN LIGHTS ON !!!

As far as I can tell it’s not the type of car that doesn’t have lights on , it’s the colour!

Silver, grey, dark blue cars never put the lights on in poor viz/weather…

TC

It must be thick drivers, I have a vectra and the dash doesn’t light up unless the lights are on.

snab:
It must be thick drivers, I have a vectra and the dash doesn’t light up unless the lights are on.

The newer Vauxhalls have dashboards lights on even without the headlights on… :wink:
Seems a bit pointless that really as you cant see the lights in daylight anyway… :unamused:

Alot of these new cars have auto lights. This is a problem . Drivers just rely on the lights coming on when the computer decides, instead of using commonsense. I mean how difficult is it to flick a switch?

chippy:
Alot of these new cars have auto lights. This is a problem . Drivers just rely on the lights coming on when the computer decides, instead of using commonsense. I mean how difficult is it to flick a switch?

My old mans Audi has this function, its brilliant and always comes on at the perfect time.

mine have these with the xenon lights, i feel a bit of a prat though when they come on in underground carparks, garage forecourts, etc its like “your only in a carpark what have you got your headlights on for!”

Time to confess.
I used to have a company Astra and I was constantly forgetting to turn on the lights as I could see lights on the dash.

Anyway it is not as bad as front fog and sidelights, now that really winds me up.

can some one tell me do new car’s still come with indicators as standard or are they an optional extra?!

I ask this as most day’s i see a car not indicating on a roundabout when i’m looking to see what they are doing - and they seem to be new or newish cars - or is it they have’nt found out where the indicators are yet?!

pecjam23:
can some one tell me do new car’s still come with indicators as standard or are they an optional extra?!

I ask this as most day’s i see a car not indicating on a roundabout when i’m looking to see what they are doing - and they seem to be new or newish cars - or is it they have’nt found out where the indicators are yet?!

Think they are optional now, most cars must come with a telepathy device because you have to be a mind reader to guess where they wil go. :smiley:

my vectra the dash lights up soon as you open the door, but being a consceince driver i put my lights on as soon as it gets gloomy.

The main problem is drivers who do have their lights on at dusk/night or in ■■■■■■■ rain but only their sidelights! It’s illegal to drive with sidelights on, and it’s also stupid, as most are about as bright as a candle. Get a grey sky, ■■■■■■■ rain and loads of spray, then a silver/grey car with no lights or just sidelights on coming up alongside you on the motorway and in your mirror they are virtually invisible, they’re the ones who will end up smashed to bits though :unamused:

jimboy124:
The drivers of the afor mention cars can you do me a little favour … PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON WHEN IT GETS DARK!!!
just because your dashboard is illuminated when your engine is running it is no excuse for you not to illuminte yourself!!

Anybody that reads this post that drives at the hours of dusk…you look…and you see how many Vectras and Toyotas have no lights on when it gets dark!

Or is it just me ■■

BTW this goes for R series Scania drivers and Volvo drivers ( including me ) lol…

Put YOUR JEFFIN LIGHTS ON !!!

r series scanias are the same i used to do that all the time but it was pitch black on the m6 what a knob i am i used to get flashed and think whats up with them then i would realise what i had done :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Kiowan:
The main problem is drivers who do have their lights on at dusk/night or in ■■■■■■■ rain but only their sidelights! It’s illegal to drive with sidelights on, and it’s also stupid, as most are about as bright as a candle. Get a grey sky, ■■■■■■■ rain and loads of spray, then a silver/grey car with no lights or just sidelights on coming up alongside you on the motorway and in your mirror they are virtually invisible, they’re the ones who will end up smashed to bits though :unamused:

i suppose i fall into this catogorie :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: