Vauxhall corsa vxr

my g.f has now got her compensation through for accident so she wants a new car,she likes these[in blue],for what she does it seems a bit o.t.t,but what she wants she normally gets[dont they all.]
1.anyone had one,what are they like day to day,reliabilty[reading around there seems a problem with cyl 4,if its been chipped/mapped or whatever],is a standard car o.k
any alternatives,as much fun,but maybe not as focused.
one shes seen has 18 inch wheels,how harsh would ride be,ta

They are a great looking car, we have just been looking at an Astra 2.0 VX Line

I had a Fiesta ST with 17" wheels, great car but the ride was a bit harsh on a long run. Plus the turning circle was about as good as a truck, 2m greater than a standard Fiesta.

8wheels:
I had a Fiesta ST with 17" wheels, great car but the ride was a bit harsh on a long run. Plus the turning circle was about as good as a truck, 2m greater than a standard Fiesta.

One thing that puts me off 17’’ and 18’’ tyres is the price and also the harsh ride

I’ve got an S-MAX Titanium Sport now with 18" wheels, I ordered that trim because I wanted the EcoBoost / Powershift drivetrain but was concerned that it might be harsh with 18" wheels. It is the smoothest most comfortable car I’ve ever had, I’ll happily drive it from one end of the country to another and still feel fresh as.

Wheel Nut:
They are a great looking car, we have just been looking at an Astra 2.0 VX Line

yes we looked at one of those as well[aston vauxhall melton mowbray,lots of vxrs,near us],but shes used to smaller cars,so i thought corsa would be more suitable,looking at the blue one,black wheels,£8888 at aston ,nice car,but interior could do with good clean,red one at similar price is nicer,but she likes blue

8wheels:

yes she likes the fiesta st,but to be honest id buy the daughters zetec-s tdci off here rather than buy a st,very similar looking cars,but tdci much cheaper to tax,fuel

the ride is gonna be harsh with 18" on, but the suspention would of been tuned for 18", but it’ll still be harsh, compaired to a corsa life on 14" due to more side wall…