Vauxhall bridge

Can you go over Vauxhall bridge in 38. Ton 11 plate article coming from the north M1 /m40. I thought there was weight/emissions restriction during daytime, or asnusual am I wrong.

Yes mate, I went over it yesterday in a 44tonne artic, do it all the time.

Sapper

Which route did you take , going into brixton, so that may be an option.

Warning if your taking north circular from A40 as there’s temporary lights replacing main set at Gunnersbury park Uxbridge road junction but the Neasden works have gone till after chrimbo

Sat nav routes me over it both ways so it’s fine, truck one

Not sure if you are intending to go via Victoria or not but if you are using Vauxhall Bridge Road heading south you’ll be fine. However, if you try to use vauxhall Bridge Road on your return journey you will encounter an 18 ton limit at Victoria on the one way system. In which case you will probably be better off, on your way back, after crossing Vauxhall Bridge if you turn left on to the Embankment (Grosvenor Road) and follow it past Earls Court and Shepherds Bush and then on to the A40.

There is also the lorry ban to consider and you have to be careful not to enter into restricted roads during these hours.

Monday-Friday: 21:00-07:00
Saturday: 13:00-24:00
Sunday: All day

And of course there is the congestion charge for all vehicles entering the inner london charging zone but you should just be able to stay outside of it.