Various oldish eight wheelers in B/W - Enjoy ! ;o)

Start with an artic first ! :wink:

One of those Cambro Atki’s has been personalised :open_mouth: :unamused: .
The driver has ‘borrowed’ the dash cowl from another and fitted it over the passenger bits and pieces tray.
That never came as standard, did it? :confused: :laughing:

Those old B J Waters motors don’t look much different to the modern equivalent I still see over the pond.

Those Cambro photos brought back some memories!! What ever happend to them? Didnt they have some Scammell Crusaders. Great photos cheers!

Brilliant pics as usual…really like those B/W pictures,thanks for taking the time to scan them all in mate :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Al

Do you have anymore picture of the butterly wagons? We had a stackpack crane and was trying to find some pictures of them.

great pics loads of memories there, thanks for taking the time
good photo,s

Hi Bonkey,

Not long joined the forum and still working my way through the pics.

You’ve got some great stuff on your various posts and being a bit of a tipperman myself, Im really enjoying them.

I was pleased to see the Heanor Haulage Atki, as Ive been arguing with a mate for years that they once ran tippers.

Do you have any pics of their Seddon Atki 400 eight wheelers ?

Cheers Mark

roadcommander2:
Hi Bonkey,

Not long joined the forum and still working my way through the pics.

You’ve got some great stuff on your various posts and being a bit of a tipperman myself, Im really enjoying them.

I was pleased to see the Heanor Haulage Atki, as Ive been arguing with a mate for years that they once ran tippers.

Do you have any pics of their Seddon Atki 400 eight wheelers ?

Cheers Mark

I don’t think so mate,but I shall have a rummage for you.If I find anything,you will be the first to know fella. :slight_smile:

love seein the olduns,thanks for takin the time :wink: