Various, old and new

These never made it into production as far as I know!

Perhaps it was for the best.

In Italy, the train is delivered to your door for un-loading!

As we are in Italy…an every day occurrence. The A1 Piacenza region.

Ford Transcon Road Show 1974/5

“A bit of boating Sir?”

Portsmouth Dock…2003

A rather nice Magnum.

Our “local” goat milk tanker. Still going…sort of!

A nice little earner for a sunday morning. Delivery to Queens Hospital Nottingham.

P&O Normandy Ferries compound in Southampton…1978

Hi Gary,
Here I am waiting to reload at Southampton Central !
Regards Richard

Paint jobs.

nice pics!ta 4 postin :smiley:

those victory team XF photos are the dogs dangly bits. Good variety of photos mate, thanks for posting. Was down your neck of the woods on holiday last month, Puerto Banus. Excellent food, wine weather and views. :wink:

gazzer:
Ford Transcon Road Show 1974/5

This one is in preservation now as a tractor unit. In the early 90s it was bought by an acquaintance in Lancashire as a chassis cab with something like 50 thousand on the clock: apparently it had been used by TRRL for some kind of test work. It still wore its original paint and had never worked commercially…

Anyway, the chap cut it down to a tractor and, if I remember rightly, there was some issue with the springs on the drive axle not being sufficiently heavy duty. Again, if I remember correctly, he fitted it with a complete axle assembly from a B Series ERF.

ccmv.fotopic.net/p39764203.html

The last one i took of JAR53N for your collection Robert.

Gazza, many thanks for the photos, I will have to learn how to post my own photos and then I can put some as it is now. Regards

That Robert Dulieu was the bloke who bought it from Vaughan, wasn’t it?

gazzer:
Paint jobs.

cracking looking motors!

marky:
That Robert Dulieu was the bloke who bought it from Vaughan, wasn’t it?

Could be, Mark. I wonder if Pete has any photos of when DK first bought it, and before he cut it down?

Yes Robert brought it and still owns it to this day