Van hire rate

Just want to pick the brains of people on here…

Does anyone know what it will cost to hire either a lwb Sprinter or an xlwb Sprinter on a daily basis, and who is the best provider of said vehicle?

I am looking at something that maybe part time to start with, (In between my current agency commitments.) but may develop later on.

Ken.

http://www.howarthbros.com/van_truck_small.htm

novaselfdrive.co.uk/price-list.html

used these guys a few times local to us [not you though :frowning: ] but bloody good and always seem to be helpful

Look at Northgate, TLS and enterprise. All have nationwide depots with competitive rates otherwise goto your local guy and argue the rates Ken!

On the subject of Van Hire, and related to another recent thread…

Does the insurance that comes with van hire normally cover hire and reward use, or is it limited to normal business use? I’m looking into some work myself that could see me needing to hire a van for a few weeks but it will be for hire&reward so normal business cover wouldn’t be enough.

Paul

The insurance you normally get with van hire doesn’t cover hire & reward or business use unless you specify it. They normally like a biz to self insure.

The very basic cover you get thrown in is usually for private individuals! Thats how you can hire upto 7.5t on a normal (re old, pre '97) driving license with no Ops license either!