Van den bosch transport

switchlogic:

Rob K:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
It wasn’t 10-15 minutes running engine for AC, it was 24 hours, that’s the difference

Who said about it running for 1 hour then? Frans? I see now bigsidney did say he ran the aircon for 24 hrs with the engine running and I would agree that that is not on if the truck ain’t moving. Periodically running it for shortish periods to refresh yourself is, imho, acceptable, but not all the time. Even I would draw the line at that unless they were planning on contributing to the fuel bill :laughing: .

And so now it’s not on to run it overnight is it? Make up your mind. Have you done southern Europe in the summer? Putting the aircon on for an hour is a pointless waste of time.

You could start an argument in an empty room.

+1 :smiley:

Oh ■■■■, its been brought back to life!! Thought this subject was finally dead!!

Noooooo not again!

Sent using Tapatalk

Are they still recruiting brit drivers? Maybe taking on again in the future? Or is it no longer worth it for them now the exchange rate, economys changed?

If it was’t for the wife would’nt mind a job there meself.

pavaroti:
Are they still recruiting brit drivers? Maybe taking on again in the future? Or is it no longer worth it for them now the exchange rate, economys changed?

dunno if its true or just a rumour but heard that de-mullermeister a subsidiary of VDB have ceased trading this week

green456:

pavaroti:

dunno if its true or just a rumour but heard that de-mullermeister a subsidiary of VDB have ceased trading this week

It’s absolute nonsens the Meulemeester is normal trading, they moved the operations but business as normal.

pavaroti:

After some of the ■■■■■■■■ on this thread they will probaly just use eastern Europeans less hassle and ■■■■■■■■

kr79:

pavaroti:

After some of the ■■■■■■■■ on this thread they will probaly just use eastern Europeans less hassle and ■■■■■■■■

if you read through the pages of crap you’ll see they already have drivers from the east and they all work for the same rates

Happy New Year

Norfolknewbie:
Happy New Year

I thought this had moved to cyberland.

So what way did things work out for you dino after your bad luck at erp?

bigtruck:
So what way did things work out for you dino after your bad luck at erp?

No doubt the trolls will be out in force soon, lol.
To be honest I was hoping for and expecting too much from VdB. The 2 days I had taught me a lot about my abilities, or lack of at the time, and of people. Anyways, since then I’ve been doing Agency work. Varied and different, went straight into container work, too many rips to London, 7.5t work, nice and enjoyable, sorta relaxing. Rigid work was.enjoyable, but I found Tanker work gave me the biggest job satisfaction.
I’m happy the way things have turned out, especially after hearing the tales on here about VdB.
Oh yes and 4 weeks tramping for my mate Steve at Robert Arnold. Hard work but real good fun. If the unit had a fridge and I could use my microwave I may still be there, lol.
You never stop learning in this game.

dinosteveus1:

Norfolknewbie:
Happy New Year

I thought this had moved to cyberland.

3 tortoises, Mick, Alan & Les, decide 2 go on a picnic.
So Mick packs the picnic basket with beer & sandwiches.
The trouble is the picnic site is 10 miles away so it takes them ten days 2 get there.
When they get there Mick unpacks the food & beer. ‘Ok Les give me the bottle opener, ‘I didn’t bring it’ says Les. ‘I thought u packed it’.
Mick gets worried, he turns 2 Alan, ‘Did u bring the bottle opener?? Naturally Alan didn’t bring it. So they’re stuck 10 miles from home without a bottle opener.
Mick & Alan beg Les 2 go back 4 it. But he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches. After 2 hours, & after they have sworn on their tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees. So Les sets off down the road at a steady pace.
20 days pass & he still isn’t back & Mick & Alan r starving, but a promise is a promise.
Another 5 days & he still isn’t back, but a promise is a promise. Finally they can’t take it any longer so they take out a sandwich each, & just as they are about to eat it, Les pops up from behind a rock and shouts………
‘I KNEW IT’……I’M NOT FREAKING GOING!!

Why does this joke remind me of Dino? :stuck_out_tongue:

See, there’s one already, Saddo.
This is what this site is all about now, trolls.

dinosteveus1:
See, there’s one already, Saddo.
This is what this site is all about now, trolls.

Not every comment you dislike is a troll comment. Some people don’t think highly of you. Tough, live with it. Some people don’t think highly of me either. Stop being a victim and move on!! Its a bit of banter, lighten up.

Victim, what the [zb]■■ I’m not a victim, who said I was?
Whatever you say Mike.

BTW, why should it bother me whether people on here like me?

Didn’t you see the ‘lol’ in my post ab :wink: out trolls? Guess not, just a bit if banter

This is a panda on a slide, This is relevant

pavaroti:

I applied the previous time round, they weren’t recruiting in my area.

Still something I’d love to do. If they do start recruiting from over here again, I hope they start in Manchester and give me a chance :sunglasses:

gogzy:
This is a panda on a slide, This is relevant

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: funny as f

Woooo hoooo trolling time. Your all idiots, especially anyone that wants to work there. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!