Vaccine passport

Did you get a jab and if you did, did you get paper work confirmation that you did for when you need it to get the vaccine passport, (if such a thing ever exists)
Other wise you will have to go back to where you got it and pay for confirmation
Just a thought no idea how it’s works, but you can be sure if there is money to be made they will rip you off, big time

I’ve not had any dose yet, but my medical history is on the NHS app including various vaccinations for various countries over the years. Assume if it goes that way it’ll be a similar thing.

My parents have a card given out to say what they were given and when next one is due.

I had my vaccine about a week ago, no big deal, no side-effects other than a really sore deltoid where they stick the needle in - longer-lasting discomfort than any other injection I’ve had, plus a day or two of cold-like symptoms.

I got a card and was told to keep it very safe and bring it back for the next injection. Should I need confirmation, I reckon that’s it, all FOC, no drama, no crisis.

Had my first one last Friday lunchtime…no sore arm or anything, unlike the Mrs who whinged about her arm like it had been amputated without any anaesthetic… different story Saturday evening though! Body started aching mid afternoon and by late evening I felt like I’d been hit by a car…then a bus and finally a train! Woke up Sunday morning like nothing had happened! Many stories going around like ‘if you’ve had COVID u don’t get any after effects’ or there’s COVID in the first jab and this is what the body is fighting off as it doesn’t know what it is blah blah…also heard the second one is 5x worse…I’ve already booked the week off sick when I have mine in mid June…not told work yet though, I’ll leave that till the following day! :wink:

To add… I’m only having the jab in case they bring this so called Vacs Passport in and it gives us the freedom to travel etc… need me some some Greek sunshine!

Had my first jab last Saturday at 1400.
By 1900 I felt like ■■■■,but my Kroenenbourgs were already at optimum temperature…so drank it off.

commonrail:
Had my first jab last Saturday at 1400.
By 1900 I felt like [zb],but my Kroenenbourgs were already at optimum temperature…so drank it off.

Now that is the type of commitment that put the GREAT into Britain. Top man, we need more selfless folk like you.

It’s a thumbs up from me and my mate below :smiley:

56579B27-F0E4-4847-9079-EC192FAC71FA.jpeg

:laughing: