V.O.S.A To oversee the WTD

According to the Auto Industry News, Vosa is to oversee and enforce the WTD in the Transport Industry, initially dealing with complaints from employees.

More so to assist employers rather than to Prosecute :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

autoindustry.co.uk/news/indu … 54mo0m7iil

Oh right, if VOSA’S doing it, I think WTD it’ll be easy to ignore! They dont hardly catch anybody for all the stuff theyve been trying to stop for yonks! :laughing:

Mal

Mal:
Oh right, if VOSA’S doing it, I think WTD it’ll be easy to ignore! They dont hardly catch anybody for all the stuff theyve been trying to stop for yonks! :laughing:

Mal

Did you read it fully though Mal?

They are going to rely on the complaints to them to act on it Lol

only then will they investigate, and even that initially is to try and resolve the disputes by “Educating” the companies LMFAO

So how do the companies stand if the Drivers Want to exceed the 48hrs per week average :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The options are brilliant, a company can choose to negotiate with the drivers for any of the options below.

1. based over a fixed 4 month period (17 weeks)

2. based over a fixed 6 month period (26 weeks)

3. based over a rolling 4 or 6 month period :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Now if thats not complicating things then nothing at all will be complicated in the WTD, each company can negotiate with the employee’s so one company may opt for number 1 or another for number 2 etc, but when the driver switches companies onto another option then how the hell are they going to fathom out his average hours :wink: :wink: :wink:

Especially if they change jobs regularly :laughing:

Davey, youre a goldmine mate! :smiley: , I didnt read it at all, but I will now, and if that summary of yours is correct, as I reckon it is, it’ll be business as usual for me anyway! :wink:

Mal.