user name

is there any way of changing your user name on the forum. :confused:

The only way you used to be able to do it was to PM an admin like mrs mix but I think I read on here a while back that they arenā€™t going to change them for any old reason anymore?

DCB TRANSPORT:
is there any way of changing your user name on the forum. :confused:

No.

Register a new user name and stop using your old name. Simples :laughing:

Just open a new account with a different email address and a new user name.

Well always think before you chose a user name

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51847

mrs mix didnā€™t say user names cannot be changes she said ā€œunless thereā€™s a genuine reasonā€, so presumably that doesnā€™t completely rule out a change of user name ?

Therefore user names will not be changed unless there is a genuine reason for doing so

I pmed Ricky months ago to ask if I could get this user name merged with another account I signed up with a few years ago (scottie) and forgot I had, still waiting for a reply :cry:

scottie0011:
I pmed Ricky months ago to ask if I could get this user name merged with another account I signed up with a few years ago (scottie) and forgot I had, still waiting for a reply :cry:

Iā€™ve no idea if that is technically possible !! but youā€™ll probably get a quicker response by sending a pm to Mrs Mix as Rikki doesnā€™t have a lot of time to spend on day to day stuff on the forums as he has lots of other stuff to within the Road Transport group.

You can always send me a pm, but if itā€™s too technical Iā€™ll have to ask Mrs Mix anyway :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

To the OP : Tachograph is right, If you have a genuine reason to change your name send me a pm and Iā€™ll have a look ( and check it with Mrs Mix)