Usefull iphone app?

Afternoon gents,
In the next couple of weeks I will be back behind the wheel and wondered if anyone can recommend any iphone apps for truckstops, fuel driver hours WTD etc! Basically anything you think would be handy to us newbies!

Many thanks
Carl :smiley:

Truckertimer for the hours and google maps with streetview is a must if you don’t already have it.

This is handy for finding somewhere to get food.
wherethefuckshouldigotoeat.com

WAZE is a cracking little sat nav app. Gives you up to the minute traffic problems on route & a way around them. It’s a community app where you can input problems you encounter to help other users, traffic, accidents, roads closed & speed traps etc. I use it all the time.

Highways agency app not bad, Traffic eye so u can have look at cameras on your route, Eroute gives u a list of fuel cards to select and shows u the nearest garage althought be careful as it loves morrisons,

This is good for use in RDCs

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/truth-d … 93874?mt=8

:grimacing:

BillyHunt:
WAZE is a cracking little sat nav app. Gives you up to the minute traffic problems on route & a way around them. It’s a community app where you can input problems you encounter to help other users, traffic, accidents, roads closed & speed traps etc. I use it all the time.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s spot on.

Hgvparking for… Well parking :slight_smile:
You can add your own to it too but be careful doing so!! That cushty little spot ya have can be found full the next time you decide to park there :imp:

GOOGLE MAPS. Possibly the world’s greatest invention.

Waze is good but you have to have it on all the time really which I can’t be bothered with.

Traffic master app although google maps has traffic data too (which is pulled from waze and maybe other sources).

Mway buddy for truck stops.

Key fuels app & air one for ad blue although I dunno how often the blue one gets updated.

Yellow pages app is pretty good too.

& last but not least the TAPATALK app so you can post to TNUK when you is bored getting tipped :slight_smile:

The moto app is good too if you tend to stop in Msa’s they have deals of the day like BOGOF,and money off certain meals.
Just show them your phone with it on when you purchase your food.

www.hgvparking.com

Many thanks chaps, some really useful ones there. I’am sure more people will appreciate you recommendations!