Useful video for new c+e drivers

Found this on you tube , really decent film on reversing into bays , why dont training companies do this sort of advanced training ? . I would of paid for an hour or two doing this .

youtu.be/_EkoMib4q4Y

Havent taken my class 1 yet but I have been looking for something like this for ages. Many thanks.

Been following his video blogs for a while now, really like his humour.

For me personally, embarking on LGV training this video was a great insight and should hopefully help me in the future.

Good find :smiley:

Can you post a link to his YouTube page?

Would an examiner be happy if you were looking behind, and steering with one hand? Or would they expect you to have both hands on the wheel?

smokinbarrels:

Here you go.

youtube.com/channel/UCoGKuo … _n7PgV-nlQ

Good video, wish he had only 1 space to get into would like to see how close you get to the trailer you cant see (passanger side)

Couple of others which show parking into a bay so you can see where the front wheels are when turning etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBDyVYFW7zs

youtube.com/watch?v=VjtvAbKdxTM

youtube.com/watch?v=s-nPTuz3R90

fingermissing:

smokinbarrels:

Here you go.

youtube.com/channel/UCoGKuo … _n7PgV-nlQ

Cheers mate[emoji106]

jaybpool:
Good video, wish he had only 1 space to get into would like to see how close you get to the trailer you cant see (passanger side)

Couple of others which show parking into a bay so you can see where the front wheels are when turning etc.

Here you go

Victa1:
Found this on you tube , really decent film on reversing into bays , why dont training companies do this sort of advanced training ? . I would of paid for an hour or two doing this .

youtu.be/_EkoMib4q4Y

Is that Cannock? Called the South industrial estate or something daft. Sure I went through it once to the European shipping company on the far side.

rearaxle:

jaybpool:

Here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1oRJ92G-70

That is a tad tight he makes it look so easy the prick lmao