Useful iphone apps

Afternoon gents,
In the next couple of weeks I will be back behind the wheel and wondered if anyone can recommend any iphone apps for truckstops, fuel driver hours WTD etc! Basically anything you think would be handy to us newbies!

Many thanks
Carl

Try searching for 'Tachodisc ’ app on your iphone,Tachodisc covers Drivers hours ,legislation,WTD,updates etc

TruckTime is also very useful in keeping checks on hours WTD, Tacho daily, weekly and fortnightly etc. Take a look as it offers a lot with GPS and flexible settings to suit etc.
I’m in the process of just trying it out currently and so far I’m impressed with what it has to offer plus the accuracy appears to be very good. A useful aid that is helping me stay legal and provides an instant check on everything whenever needed.

maneman:
TruckTime is also very useful in keeping checks on hours WTD, Tacho daily, weekly and fortnightly etc. Take a look as it offers a lot with GPS and flexible settings to suit etc.
I’m in the process of just trying it out currently and so far I’m impressed with what it has to offer plus the accuracy appears to be very good. A useful aid that is helping me stay legal and provides an instant check on everything whenever needed.

Do you mean TruckerTimer?

TL82,

Yes I do mean TruckerTimer, apologies for mistake.

Dunno if your company use 'em, but there’s an app to find petrol stations that take KeyFuels cards. I got sent out with a KF card and last years book and chose a garage that no longer took them. Should have phoned ahead :unamused:
There’s also one for Esso, but I don’t know/haven’t found one for Shell yet…

HA Traffic (highways Agency) gives you a heads up on motorways & A Roads, the web sites usefully as well because it gives live motorway traffic flow- m.highways.gov.uk

The tachodisc app you mention, it’s showing as made by tachodisc Ltd and its called tacho time and they also have one called rest assured. Is this the same app you mention

Sumsmeister:
Dunno if your company use 'em, but there’s an app to find petrol stations that take KeyFuels cards. I got sent out with a KF card and last years book and chose a garage that no longer took them. Should have phoned ahead :unamused:
There’s also one for Esso, but I don’t know/haven’t found one for Shell yet…

Shell Motorist. I’ve got it on my iphone, no idea about android. It’s got a load of guff on it, special offers, points balance etc, but there is a station finder on there too.

Trucker Timer is also available for Android:

play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ottydog.tt

Search for “hgv” for useful apps. Searching for “truck” will just get you loads of games and simulators.

keyfuels.co.uk/Keyfuels_App.aspx any use?

NOVE:
Shell Motorist. I’ve got it on my iphone, no idea about android. It’s got a load of guff on it, special offers, points balance etc, but there is a station finder on there too.

Nice one, thanks bud :smiley:

Sumsmeister:

NOVE:

Nice one, thanks bud :smiley:

It’s saved my life a time or two