USB port

Is it possible too retrofit them too a car , so you could play music through the stereo ? , my daughter is doing a lot of miles these days so is using my car too keep her miles down on her new car and save on fuel ( mines a diesel ) , but she’s complaining it’s not fitted with a USB port ( doesn’t bother me as I use radio/ cd ) so she can’t play her music .
It just seems the cheaper option than changing the car :unamused: , which is her suggestion
Car in question is a Nissan juke if it makes any difference .
Nb suggestions of who would do this if possible would be helpfull , ta

Can’t play music in the car - it’s not a Nissan ‘Jukebox’ then!!

If its got an aux socket then you could get a Bluetooth aux adapter that she could use

Or 3.5mm jack cable, plugin to headphone socket then in to the aux.

If a usb is really needed then, change the head unit in the Juke.

If you have an iPhone 7 aux could be a problem

alix776:
If you have an iPhone 7 aux could be a problem

Why so? Surely she would simply use the Lightning to 3.5mm adaptor that the phone came with?

Sent using smoke and mirrors

Does the car stereo not offer Bluetooth connectivity? Even if it doesn’t, you can buy wireless Bluetooth - > FM transmitters for a tenner on eBay. If the phone won’t stream music via Bluetooth, maybe it’s time for an upgrade…

Sent using smoke and mirrors

Don’t bother with fm transmitters there all but usless if your doing any distance. I’d stick with Bluetooth soe stereos only allow phone calls via bt for some reason some manufactures see to think that people only use cd or aux

dozy:
my daughter is doing a lot of miles these days so is using my car too keep her miles down on her new car and save on fuel ( mines a diesel ) , but she’s complaining it’s not fitted with a USB port ( doesn’t bother me as I use radio/ cd ) so she can’t play her music .
It just seems the cheaper option than changing the car :unamused: , which is her suggestion
Car in question is a Nissan juke if it makes any difference .
Nb suggestions of who would do this if possible would be helpfull , ta

Yes she can change her car if she wants to. Dozy man up you ■■■■■

If you tech minded something like this may be possible…

youtu.be/oRMmth6itGc