USA energy drinks

Do they sell Red Bull type caffeine/energy drinks in the USA and Canada,if not what is they use for long runs?

Yes they do but i prefer loud dance music on the sound system to keep from feeling drowsy.

peter mill:
Do they sell Red Bull type caffeine/energy drinks in the USA and Canada,if not what is they use for long runs?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Yes 6 cans of red bull and a couple of joints keeps you going, if you cant get weed there is some great pills you can pop :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Listen if you cant keep your eyes open then go to bed dont kill someone trying :imp:

There’s about twice the range of energy drinks in the US (Or were when I was last there) compared to the UK. I liked the Mountain Dew one… heck, MD on it’s own is almost as strong as UK red-bull. If you’re really looking for a kick in the side of the head to wake you up, some places in Canada (And probably the US too) will sell the original Asian red-bull in the glass bottles, with double the caffeine of the regular one. Look out for jolt cola (twice the caffeine of coke), Monster energy, and many, many more.

Gatorade and Powerade are best as they energise without any kind of rush, but you just use stamina on long runs. Afraid I am with Dave on this one. If you can’t get by on coffee, don’t try to push so hard.

I’m in full agreement with the others, you don’t need anything more than the odd coffee or can of pop, all the so called energy drinks may give you a quick lift but then they leave you worse off than you were before, this is something I read somewhere on the internet, see it’s not just for ■■■■ & trucks :laughing: there was scientific data to back it up too.

Personally I don’t often feel tired when I’m driving & I have never used any of them, I’ve never even tasted Red Bull (I hear it goes well with Vodka, although the best thing to add to Vodka in my book is more Vodka :stuck_out_tongue: ) if I felt too tired to carry on then I would stop & go to bed, I’ve never carried anything that’s set to explode if I’m late for a delivery so I take my own personal safety & that of others more seriously than I take delivery times.

A saying comes to mind, if you can’t stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen, what that has to do with energy drinks & driving trucks I don’t know, but it makes me sound old & wise :laughing:

wire:
Yes they do but i prefer loud dance music on the sound system to keep from feeling drowsy.

Have you found area 38 on Sirius yet Mark? it’s on channel 38 coincidently :wink: channel 36 also has the odd choon on it too :sunglasses:

I don’t make a habit of it but on occassions Red Bull has come to my aid and kept me awake when almost falling asleep at the wheel.

BUT ! … NO ENERGY DRINK IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART OR BLOOD PRESSURE IN THE LONG TERM. :exclamation: