USA Agency ??

truckyeah.jalopnik.com/23-year-o … 1749930189

whas11.com/story/news/traffi … /77942926/

if shes not agency …

she must be Bulgari .

Unbeeffinglievable ! It didn’t even look as though it would have fitted ffs. :unamused: :unamused:

Little hateful man(boredwivdrivin), don’t you see she is of anglo-saxon haritage :laughing:

Heritage .

its not nice to call people German tho .

says in 1 post that she didnt want to turn rig around .

poor girl .

boredwivdrivin:
she must be Bulgari .

WTF? - Sadly you never seem to get bored with being a twonk!
What’s wrong, at some point in the past did Dolph make you cry?

he makes me cry everyday with his misplaced sense of entitlement and superiority !!

i was just guessing as nearly all trucks that flatten/kill things in my home devon/kernow are foreign registered or driven !!

cornishguardian.co.uk/PICTUR … story.html
“”“There’s been a real increase in heavy goods vehicles in the area recently, causing damage and delays,” he said. "We’re all fed-up with it. Many are delivering equipment to nearby solar farms. There are a lot of foreign lorry drivers getting lost.

"Small amounts of damage have been caused before, but this is just ridiculous.

“That lorry knocked the pillar down on the first bridge and just carried on and ploughed straight through, without deciding to stop and turn around, knocking sections of the wall into the river below.”"

youtube.com/watch?v=H8FptNJwJAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc77sUq0XWs

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6323551.stm

british-aggregates.co.uk/new … elease.pdf

The consequent shortage of drivers has forced hard pressed transport operators to use less
experienced, younger and foreign drivers to keep their trucks working. Despite many complaints, the
Department for Transport, DfT, has so far refused to acknowledge any problem. However, their
inaction could leave them with blood on their hands. An ongoing series of horrific accidents have
caused suspicion that the new legislation may be costing lives rather than protecting them. Two
cyclists were mown down in Cornwall just 40 miles into their 960 mile Land’s End to John O’Groats
charity ride. The young truck driver was short of sleep and had been texting repeatedly at the wheel.
A twenty year old girl was killed and her fiancé seriously injured when their car was struck by a truck
driver watching an online dating site. A motoring correspondent was pronounced dead at the scene
when a truck ploughed into the rear of his car on an M25 slip road. No doubt all three drivers had a
piece of paper certifying that they were ‘professionally competent.’
Our lorry drivers used to be famed for their skills, however, most regard this scheme as an insult to
their intelligence and many are packing in rather than return to school. Drivers complain that the
modules are simply box ticking exercises with few qualified instructors. They are required to
complete five seven hour sessions but can repeat the same module five times. Foreign drivers have
passed without understanding a word that has been said, others whilst fast asleep and certificates are
also available on the black market.
The HGV accident rate, which had been in steady decline, is now rising again since the introduction “”

plymouthherald.co.uk/Police- … story.html

mind you Evil , young girl trucker will probably just blame it on her trainer for not telling her …

as age old training system of Eyes Open / Brain Engaged /Mouth Shut has been superseded by hand holding and bum wiping .

problem is when hand holder / bum wiper is not present …

then kiddies dont know what to do .

do they ■■

So are you blaming the system, or those in it?
Not sure about you pal, but I go to work to earn, and I’m sure the foreigners do the same…

Don’t blame the players pal, blame the game!

As for Dolph, I’ve not thought he’s come across as superior, just prepared to stand up for himself when faced with slurs against him when silly people generalise that all foreign drivers are crap. What would you like him to do? Bend over and take it?

boredwivdrivin:
he makes me cry everyday with his misplaced sense of entitlement and superiority !!

Go and see a brain doctor will you :unamused:
You have problems and they are called racism, hate and bigotry when comes to Bulgarians or Eastern Europeans in general. You don’t care about a person, you simply brand someone a “bad driver” because he/she is from EE or foreign. On one of the links you provided the foreign driver is Belgian, but I guess unless someone is Indian or Afghani you don’t like them. As you stated many time you prefer them over EE, may be you are from Indian or Afghani descent, I don’t care, more interesting is why do you hate us(EE) so much…
Sense of entitlement and superiority, that’s you attitude pal, not mine.

He won’t be coming back Dolph, he’ll do his usual trick of spouting crap and running and hiding when a rational argument is put to him.
It’s the same sort of intelligence when I heard a BRITISH driver say he wasn’t racist, as he hated all blacks.
(Not the New Zealand rugby team)
Therefore, as he hated them all, he wasn’t racist! :open_mouth:

I considered pointing out the irony of his statement, but thought to myself “You’re not boredwivdrivin are you?” :laughing:

another great thread of mine troll trashed by a couple of idiots

He won’t be coming back Dolph, he’ll do his usual trick of spouting crap and running and hiding when a rational argument is put to him.

excuse me for going to work . there is only 1 other pillock on here that complains if i dont reply straight away . sure you not a multi poster ■■

Dolph:
You have problems and they are called racism, hate and bigotry when comes to Bulgarians or Eastern Europeans in general.

on the contrary . i have been at pains to educate u last few weeks that you are not superior to other non english . you have denigrated : gypsies , syrians , indians , afghans and west indians . you feel some entitlement to being superior to other humans simply because we were stitched up by unelected liberals and EU .

in my book there are 2 races : english whether celtic , anglo saxon , norman or common wealth origin

AND

every one else on the planet .
this race is no less worthy than english , they just dont belong in england .and if any of these are going to allowed into england they must be treated equally . not be looked down on by RonBulPols .

remember these ::

Dolph:
another guy( boredwivdrivin) compared illegal Afghanis to Bulgarians, Romanians and Polish, he even preferred the Afghanis because UK had some history there :unamused:
Well I get a bit angry when someone compare me to this schmucks from A-stan.

Dolph:
You are right there I agree, especially when comes to gypsy beggers :imp:
Just don’t put us all under one belt.

Dolph:
I just want to be treated equal, not like some illegal muslim from the middle east that is going to turn UK into small Afghanistan or whatever country they are from…

there is one racially intolerant person here and its not me .

Dolph:
may be you are from Indian or Afghani descent, I don’t care, more interesting is why do you hate us(EE) so much…

as you asked i class myself as celtic as family is from kernow and i have cornish family name .

hopefully we can return to bridge squasher now , who may or not be of BulRomPol descent , or agency , but certainly drives like one .

You love to take words out of context boredwivdrivin. The original disagreement was based on illegal immigrants, when you said you prefer Afghani illegals in UK instead of EE(Bulgarians, Poles and Romanians). Yes they are scumbags if they come in Bulgaria illegally, not if’s, but’s, period. They might be terrorists, they are full with diseases; they are illiterate- only 6% of all illegals that are caught in Bulgaria can read and write; they are ■■■■■■■■ muslim and they will not integrate.
Yes Im intolerant to illegal immigrants that storm Bulgarian border, most of them are of unknown origin as they don’t have ID, you mister compare the illegals who don’t care about anyone but them self with Eastern European migrants, who have legally right to work and live in UK, who have similar culture and values like Brits.
I have no problem with legal immigrant going to the proper channels and have work with them in the past. My next door neighbour is Iraqi-Bulgarian professor with whom I get along pretty well, my GP is Armenian-Bulgarian and she is great, this people contributed and continue to do it, the illegals all male don’t do that. They simply brake the law and want/demand.

boredwivdrivin please tell us your address so we can ship you some “fine” immigrants.
novinite.com/articles/172425 … Pazardzhik on the news they said no one had ID card or passport, not even the children had any birth certificates. I guess this makes them good citizens. They all came loaded in a lorry from Istanbul, Turkey, a perfectly safe country for “refugees” by all standards.

novinite.com/articles/172431 … y-November

Many Bul/Pol/Rom drive better then Brits and vise versa!