URGENT

can anyone tell me if i can use my bp routex card for paying the blanc tunnel and also for the tolls in italy.

many thanks

neil, i would love to be able to help you out but it has been so long since i did a trip to italy i may give you the wrong answer.
try brian.ellis@infinito.it

r slicker i think his name is on here.

Niel, Hiya buddy.
I had a look on the routex site and it looks as though you will be ok. for the tunnel, It just depends if there are restrictions on your card.

Im fairly sure that the only card accepted in Italy is a Via Card (DKV)

cheers malc :smiley: :smiley:

As well as the VIA card you can also use credit cards, VISA, Mastercard, Amex, on most of the peages in Italy. I’m pretty sure they don’t take fuel cards though. I know I can’t use my Euroshell for instance.

thanks to the repliers but advice not needed now as i jacked the job in :smiley:

blimey neil… thats a bit drastic :open_mouth: :laughing:

if i told you the story i would have to get a new keyboard :laughing: :laughing:

You’re not going to leave us hanging are you… :cry:

started yesterday had another driver with me who got on phone to inform tm that there was no card of any description for the truck i was going to use for a short while.tm got a bit moody as he was on hols and put ph down.

contacted office who said oh dear what we gonna do so we said ph head off and tell them cash is needed.hq turn round and says dont know about that as we cant claim vat back.bearing in mind i should have been on my way to swiss 2day.

lets recap.
no1 only bp routex card which has bosses car no on it.

no 2 no toll card for italy

no 3 no phone

no 4 no green card

no 5 hq quibbling about giving cash out.

no6 truck that drops down to 30mph on slightest slope

no7 blows out warm air

no8 trailer not marked with long vehicle markers although i and another driver have been fined for it.

no9 dodgy connection on trailer lead meaning brake lights indicators and lights intermittent.

no 10 off not worked out how to get me across as no ferry or tunnel cards.

and thats just the basics of it.

hmmn i see what you mean now!

Sorry to hear this Neil but from what you have said it seems you made a wise decision. Hope you get something soon.

restart at my old job on monday they havent done leaving paperwork so taking this week as paid hols so was lucky

Bugger, I had just applied for your old job too :stuck_out_tongue:

Mo will think you like him :smiley:

Was the new job your old job before your last new job before this one if you know what i mean?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

yep back to ontime someones nicked me truck so dont know what i will get :cry:

Well neil as they say the grass always looks greener on the other side
another one to remember is better the devil you know than one you dont
the other firm sounds like a cowboy outfit…faulty trailers…no running money…
reminds me of the sixties…but good luck anyway…you did the right thing !!
have a nice day and enjoy your holiday.

cheers truckboy :smiley: :smiley:

Does this mean that you left OnTime for another company that was worse than the one where we met, Neil?? I never noticed any posts about it

what have i done :unamused:

i am giving them another chance start back monday to spain.

Wheel Nut:
I’m fairly sure that the only card accepted in Italy is a Via Card (DKV)

You can use DKV cards for Mont Blanc and Frejus tunnels (both sides) but they’re not accepted for any of the tolls in Italy.