URGENT blank CMR's needed

Good afternoon I wonder if anybody can help me? :blush: :blush:

I am in desperate need of a blank CMR before Sunday, I have run out and the order from FTA has not arrived !! :frowning:

I am based in Swindon but have to run down to Dover before shipping to Holland. Do any of you live near me or on route where I could collect one from?

Do Ashford sell them i wonder?

Steve

Harbour Shipping in Dover sell them, located in Lord Warden House, the building with all the customs agents offices.

Just stop in the layby at the top of the hill before going to the port. Ask one of the truckers there for a spare.

Give me an email address, PM if you want, and I will email you a pdf of a CMR you can printout and use. The PDF is just one page, the red copy, but you can just print it out 4 times in B&W. I’ve used it on countless occasions and never had a problem.

m3ter:

I am in desperate need of a blank CMR before Sunday, I have run out and the order from FTA has not arrived !! :frowning:

I am based in Swindon but have to run down to Dover before shipping to Holland. Do any of you live near me or on route where I could collect one from?

Steve

Steve,give Carol a ring ,or nip round & see if Tony has any spare blanks @ home.He is away @ the mo but she might be able to help you. Hope that you are ok, all the best Will

Will:

m3ter:

Steve

Steve,give Carol a ring ,or nip round & see if Tony has any spare blanks @ home.He is away @ the mo but she might be able to help you. Hope that you are ok, all the best Will

Will
I am good thanks how about you? It was a thought I had actually, s he not home this weekend then?

Regards
Steve

Coffeeholic:
Give me an email address, PM if you want, and I will email you a pdf of a CMR you can printout and use. The PDF is just one page, the red copy, but you can just print it out 4 times in B&W. I’ve used it on countless occasions and never had a problem.

Many thanks for that here goes then

m3ter_steve@yahoo.co.uk

I appreciate that.

Steve

Heritage transport in Dover,are they open sundays.Or ask some eastern european drivers for a few cmrs in the port.

If all fails just hope you see another brit on the boat that has one to spare. I have given many out in the past to fellow trucker’s on the ferry’s who have forgotten to replenish when back in the yard you just have to scrub out the company name if personalized one’s. the hard part is to find a English speaking Brit on the boat these day’s good luck.

Alca line transport,near Hythe,near the Volvo dealership,come off the M20,may have cmrs.

Someone in Lord Warren House will have a supply if anyone else has this problem, otherwise just save one on your pc and buy some carbon paper. Print your own and personalise them

Just print this out.

what,s a CRM. ■■?

browncow2:
what,s a CRM. ■■?

A CRM is a Civil Rights Movement, not to be confused with a CMR which is the standard shipping note for goods shipped across borders. :wink:

browncow2:
what,s a CRM. ■■?

It’s a road legal two stroke Honda Motocross type competition bike that’s used for ‘enduro’s’!!

Hope this helps;)

Ross.

m3ter:

Will:

m3ter:

Steve

Will
I am good thanks how about you? It was a thought I had actually, s he not home this weekend then?

Regards
Steve

Did Carol give you one?

Morning all, many thanks for all your replies, with your help I have managed to print a copy kindly sent by Coffeholic. I will also remember the Harbour Shipping option though imagine area will be overrun with the Turks etc today. Is parking free for any amount of time in the Customs area by Harbour Shipping. Also did not realise Heritage were open Sundays!!

Thanks again all

You should have said I could have left some at Crowthorne Friday night.

Mike Beer transport may have had some by the truckstop in Dover,maybe someone around on a sunday in the yard to ship out,or Sea lane at Husk transport in that area too for next time. :smiley: