Urban trailer

Hi I am looking for a second hand urban trailer with tail lift ,very much like what tesco use.
I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction to who sells old tesco trailers.thanks Mark

Hi, I have a 8m box for sale if you’re interested.

pm me for details

Cheers

Sorry I should have said I need a curtain.thanks anyway

Try www.dhcommercials.co.uk

They seem to have plenty of ex-tesco vans and trailers.

Rgds.

Paul Binns Commecials at Bythorn Cambs does many secondhand trailers.
Might be worth a call. :slight_smile:

chris joyce commercials has just what you want in test tandum axle on air with tail lift curtain sider its not ex tesco though and not rear steer its 30 ft the link has not worked !!!
hope this helps moose

Moose:
chris joyce commercials has just what you want in test tandum axle on air with tail lift curtian sider its not ex tesco though and not rear steer its 30 ft the link has not worked !!!
hope this helps moose

chrisjoyce.eu/vehicles/URBAN-TRAILERS

Hope this helps.

Ross.

thanks for your help so far,the chris joyce trailer looks perfect but £6500 seems expensive for a 2001 trailer.thanks mark

yes i must admit i thought the same!! give him a call and offer what its worth to you thats what i would do also i recon the tyre size wont be 385 they may be the larger 425s which wont be as easy to buy everywhere and will be more expensive to boot
a mate of mine cut one of these down to a flat last year his was about £3500

mark290:
thanks for your help so far,the chris joyce trailer looks perfect but £6500 seems expensive for a 2001 trailer.thanks mark

it probably is, but if they’re hard to find it’s a sellers market :wink:

mark 290
what do you want it for is it most days or just a stand in? as i may have more idea as where to look do you want newer or older/cheaper or newer/cheaper? this is why i ask how much use it will get
moose

Denis F:

mark290:

it probably is, but if they’re hard to find it’s a sellers market :wink:

I can picture the buyer, I’ll give you 2 grand a piece for all the 13.6’s but those 10m are murder to shift, it’s easier to get shut of genital warts, I’ll give you a grand a piece!!

I’d bet money on that!!

Ross.

you can buy a new 30foot curtain, tandem axle for £15,500 from sdc, so why buy a 10 year old one for £6500

DAF DAVE:
you can buy a new 30foot curtain, tandem axle for £15,500 from sdc, so why buy a 10 year old one for £6500

cos it’s 9 grand more :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have tractor unit on nights so trying to get a urban trailer to maybe use two three times a week on 18t work.spoke to a dealer i know who says its the sort of trailer at auction would cost 1500 to 2500 and get exported to africa,so i will keep looking :slight_smile:

What size urbam trailer and what is your ideal trailer

have 6 urban trailers out on hire to various members of pallet networks though out the country

TRAILERS1:
What size urbam trailer and what is your ideal trailer

have 6 urban trailers out on hire to various members of pallet networks though out the country

I am looking for 25ft-30ft curtain tail lift single axle or twin.thanks Mark

just spotted a few more some are short tandum and also 40 foot tandum with command rear steer
or did you get sorted?
moose

Moose:
just spotted a few more some are short tandum and also 40 foot tandum with command rear steer
or did you get sorted?
moose

Hi moose still looking

mark 290 try www.haulrite.com
in the c/s section they have what look like ex tesco trailers, this firm sell trailers 3rd party for hauliers nationwide and as such can be spread far and wide!
in the past they have been open to a deal if the owner will bite
they must be worth a try…moose