Upstairs downstairs nules spain

was chatting the other day with a old friend subject of clubs came up and we was thinking of a few good ones and we was wondering if this place is still going.
not that we ever went of course :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I know exactly what you mean, I won’t go to 'those places any more!! (I’m off to Spain again 1st Feb so prob won’t go to them any less!! :wink: ) I havn’t done any Spannish work for a couple of years so I’ve no idea what the state of play is.

I remember well a couple of ‘clubs’ in the Nules ares, I didn’t do tiles too often but back in the 90’s when 12 or more collections was the norm’ & Nules was the centre for small producers I did know a few drivers who frequented these ‘clubs’!! (not me of course)

If I get the time in Feb’ I’ll do a diary of the trip when I take a 7.5 tonner to the GP circuit at Jerez for 4 days motorcycle race testing, with a few picks. (of the clubs, of course!!) [from outside naturally :laughing: ]

Ross.

bigr250:
I know exactly what you mean, I won’t go to 'those places any more!! (I’m off to Spain again 1st Feb so prob won’t go to them any less!! :wink: ) I havn’t done any Spannish work for a couple of years so I’ve no idea what the state of play is.

I remember well a couple of ‘clubs’ in the Nules ares, I didn’t do tiles too often but back in the 90’s when 12 or more collections was the norm’ & Nules was the centre for small producers I did know a few drivers who frequented these ‘clubs’!! (not me of course)

If I get the time in Feb’ I’ll do a diary of the trip when I take a 7.5 tonner to the GP circuit at Jerez for 4 days motorcycle race testing, with a few picks. (of the clubs, of course!!) [from outside naturally :laughing: ]

Ross.

well have a good trip and enjoy looking inside them clubs again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry i mean looking at them from the outside i wasnt trying to suggest anything :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Upstairs Downstairs was up and running last year, and Simba’s, just south of them, can’t recomend either though, as I have only seen them in passing

jimti:
Upstairs Downstairs was up and running last year, and Simba’s, just south of them, can’t recomend either though, as I have only seen them in passing

i can reccomend them not that i have ever been in them i wouldnt dare stoop so low :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimti:

I’ve weekended at Simba’s once, about 4 years ago.
I have no problem with recommending it, although things may have changed since I was there.

I was there last week for a load of satsumas i stayed at Simbas as it is safe parking with a security guard walking about then i walked over the bridge to the smaller restaurant where the grub is slightly better than the Simba. i was there two days with no problems did a bit of window shopping at the baghouse next door good crack but them east european girls would have killed me,so i left a dutch lad to sort them out and he was 2 hundred euros lighter the next morning :slight_smile:
I did eat in the Simba as well, the staff there are freindly and everything was spotless as usual for most of the eating houses in euroland

This should not have happened while in Valencia

i remember upstairs/downstairs.
stayed there a couple of times, always found the food and drink ok, and there was always the interesting drinking establishment upstairs if you fancied it :open_mouth:

cant recall what its called but i always used the one on the other side of the road (nothbound) between upstairs which was like a building site inside last summer, and hotel simba just at the side of a garage and trailer repair place food allways spot on and the showers at simba also very good or at least it was not been since dec 06

Perhaps the trucknet ■■■■-up should relocate to nules that would open a few eye’s… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

mind you i dont wont to be the last in the que,not that i have been there that is, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Stopped in simba not long ago, very clean and the food was very good, I can highly reccommend the place, as far as baghouses go, i wouldnt have a clue :laughing:

bigr250:

Ross.

Let us know how the testing goes, and if you get chance you could write about the motorcycling too :wink:

Found a picture of the Hotel Simba pity i have not one of the 100 foot long bar :slight_smile:

And the truck park no clampers or scum looking for parking fees here and look its spotless with a guard walking around all night

Wheel Nut:
Let us know how the testing goes, and if you get chance you could write about the motorcycling too :wink:

Hi again Wheel Nut, I’ll be taking my camera and will try to take some notes along the way. One of our party is a lady who races in the same class as me (250GP) so that will make the trip interesting, even awkward if I was the kind of bloke who visited ‘clubs’ :blush: Which of course I’m not!! :laughing:

I’ll get some photo’s of the trip also the bikes & riders. On the subject of testing, last time I was there my best time was 2.04 which was the sort of time the Moto GP 250cc boys were doing in the wet, I would like to think I could get below 2 min as I’ve taken 4 secs of my Aintree time & 5 off @ Oulton.

I’ll just have to keep away from that ‘club’ near the airport!!!

Ross.ps, If any publishing house is looking to write a full report on ALL the ‘clubs’ in Spain I will (reluctantly :wink: ) volunteer my services as ‘roadtester’.

i used to collect my faxes from hotel simba for picking up tiles

i believe you roscoe,the rest on here may not,anyway have a good trip to spain.

you can always park outside the baghouses and play taximan for the bikers.