Upside down photos

Not sure of key words to search the forums on…

Have posted a photo on where am I, and the photo has come out upside down. Am using an iPad, so don’t know if that makes any difference.

Can someone let me know how to get the photo the correct way up.

Many thanks

Hi mate,

I’ve nipped in and turned your pic the right way up for you. :smiley:

I don’t know the answer to your question, but could it be to do with which way up you held your device when taking the picture?

You could try another go at it, but this time… use the preview feature just before you hit the submit button.

If it’s no good after that, the ‘back’ arrow is your friend and nobody’s any the wiser. :wink: :grimacing:

Yeah it’s an easy mistake to make. Hold your iPad the other way up. Should work ok then.

I’m sorry, I’ll ■■■■ off now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks,

That’s one of the things with any tablet and the way they auto rotate the screen when you turn the thing around.

The monkeys:
Many thanks,

That’s one of the things with any tablet and the way they auto rotate the screen when you turn the thing around.

Ah, that’ll be it :slight_smile:
My phone won’t autorotate to upside down. It’ll only do 90 degrees each way from vertical, but then seems to tag the bottom (well probably not ‘tag’ exactly, but ya know what I mean) so my photo gets posted the right way up :slight_smile:

I use an I pad and after much gnashing of teeth I have discovered the only way to guarantee “right way up” pictures. When taking a photo hold your device lengthways so that the shutter is operated by your right thumb (hope that makes sense) any other way will result in what we like to call “photo lottery” :smiley:

I’ll also add that reposting someone elses photo’s can result in upside down shots.