ups

Hey lads,has anyone worked for ups derby that could shed some light for me,im thinking of applying for a trunking role on nights mainly because i want local work not because im unhappy in my current role!

Probly a doddle. I spoke to a Tramper of there’s a year or two ago from that depot I think and he was on a good screw, been there decades like but…

Yes easy work ,i run out of the Tamworth depot all drop and swop trailers I’m on the agency love it in there :smiley: ,all the ups drivers and other depots staff are really friendly help you out , do it mate you want look back , I’ve been there since November 2013, been to derby depot but that’s about it to drop a trailer everyone in there seemed friendly and helpful .money is good for me Mon-fri £11.50 ph, sat £13.00 ph , sun £15.50 ph , ups lads I’m told £13 + ph

As Jason says. On easy run at Tamworth 8-9 hour shift suits me. Office staff good . But they still run 52 reg DAFs. Manual and analogue :frowning: and suzies covered in grease.

andy187:
As Jason says. On easy run at Tamworth 8-9 hour shift suits me. Office staff good . But they still run 52 reg DAFs. Manual and analogue :frowning: and suzies covered in grease.

yeh there is mate seen a few old daf’s knock’in about in the yard but never had one,i always get a 11 plate daf or merc auto :smiley: , i think the old boy’s still like to use the manual daf’s :open_mouth: .
and the grease on the suzies drives me mad ,and the leads not stored properly can’t have it all i suppose :imp: . ( a clean truck is a happy truck :blush: )…

Local runs get old ones distance trunks get newer.

check ya trailer brake lights,i pulled one out of there and there was no brake lights,only found out from another driver on the way back to batley,i should of checked i know but thats what you get for taking things for granted when all the other lights worked.