Ups multi drop driving jobs

Hi guys, was wondering if any one had any experiance working for ups as a multi drop driver, I’ve got an interview with them! I’m currently doing general haulage, let me know your views and opinions on this ta. :sunglasses:

Worked for them for about 11 years. They pay well but they will want there pound of flesh for it. But if you can turn off from B.S. its not to bad

Thanks buddy, worried it might be to much hard work for me as I’m used to sitting on bum all day. Would be nice to be home at night and money sounds good!

Its not all bad as been there for so long. Once you get to know your round its all good.And you get your CPC as well. Do you no wot dept

Yeah it’s the pudsey dept. what times do you start / finish? How many hours do you do?

I`ve never met a fat one, and, they never have time to talk, and, there very impressive in their quest to get a signature, no matter how long the queue is :sunglasses:

Forrestgrump:
Yeah it’s the pudsey dept. what times do you start / finish? How many hours do you do?

The one in Nottingham is start 0730 Mon to Fri and 1 in 5 Sat on a rota 0800-1300.

Stanley Mitchell:
I`ve never met a fat one, and, they never have time to talk, and, there very impressive in their quest to get a signature, no matter how long the queue is :sunglasses:

Looks like the ultimate diet for me then I’m 25 stone and 5 foot 5. Don’t like talking either!!!

Stanley Mitchell:

You’ve never met me then :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve been doing it 13 years on October and still love it. As someone said its bloody hard work and they make you work for your money but as long as you don’t have accidents, complaints or service failures they leave you alone. Their training in some respects is over the top and looks stupid to some but if you use your brain and do things properly you’ll be fine.

Don’t expect to be home by 5 every day, i’ve never finished much before 6 ever but after 16:30 you’re on overtime. I average £33k a year with overtime so the money is good but you have to earn it, i did 136 drops today, 103 deliveries & 33 collections :imp:

So Nicky boy wot did you do after lunch.

Went and watched the Torch relay :wink:

hi, you do get a nice tin of biscuits for xmas :laughing: :laughing:

doing class 1 or 2?

diesel dan:

Chocs actually :laughing:

Amazing how many people complained after they were stopped due to the recession and complained when given them last Christmas

nickyboy:

diesel dan:

Chocs actually :laughing:

Amazing how many people complained after they were stopped due to the recession and complained when given them last Christmas

hi nickyboy,
you must have been a star driver to get chocs, :laughing: at least my biscuits were in a ups limited edition tin . :sunglasses: