UPS Logistics Dewsbury

Anyone know what UPS Logistics ( what used to be Haulfast ) @ Dewsbury are like these days … what work they are doing … i know they used to do collections for Argos into the distribution centres :question:
Nothing to do with the “buster-brown” parcels side.
I did this on agency about 8 or 9 yrs ago … used to be on “day rate” plus night out … tramping … leave on Mon - run back in on Sat am. They used to want a “pound of flesh” ouf you then :exclamation: :laughing:
Seen a couple of agencys advertising what sounds like this job … but same rates as it was back when i was doing it !

Just wondered if anyone had any recent experience :question: Advert from agency said it was doing “store deliveries” … wondered who / what they were working for … have they still got that other depot @ Derby :question:

It’s all exactly the same, same money, same job and same crap.

If you won’t do 15 hrs for £100 don’t apply.

:open_mouth: 15 hours for £100, works out £6.66 an hour, is that driving a transit??

selby newcomer:
:shock: 15 hours for £100, works out £6.66 an hour, is that driving a transit??

Class 1 and that’s ltd co.

jessicas dad:

selby newcomer:

Is this the same UPS with the brown delivery vans?? I know we are talkin agency rates here, but I thought they would pay a decent rate as they pay their own drivers a decent wage, I think.

selby newcomer:

jessicas dad:

selby newcomer:

Is this the same UPS with the brown delivery vans?? I know we are talkin agency rates here, but I thought they would pay a decent rate as they pay their own drivers a decent wage, I think.

£14 an hour here

He’s not talking about the brown ups firm ffs read the second paragraph :unamused:

Turned it down a few times…■■■■■ money and long shifts=I won’t do it! :laughing:

I’m with JD in this one and £100 is the self employed rate. I did it a couple of times and both shifts were at least 13 hours.

Also if it’s with Recruitment Driven in Ossett don’t go anywhere near, got well and truly ripped off by them at Xmas (I have documented proof so not worried about slander) Office staff keep changing there too so they can’t be too happy either, I get the odd call from them even after telling them to go away in no uncertain terms but not as politely as that.

Matt