Ups dewsbury

Evening all,
Does any drivers know if it’s a good move too work for ups dewsbury via a agency.
Thanks in Advance

UPS is a parcel business.

So one would assume they are hiring on agency for the XMAS rush.

UPS … is this @ Mill St East on the parcels OR UPS SCS @ Shaw Cross :question:

Hi
It’s UPS SCS @ Shaw Cross. I’ve gave up my job ie spat dummy out and looking for something else for now or full time.

They’ll tell you it’s permanent,but youlll be on 3 month probation first off which coincidentally will end just after their busiest time of year has passed and regardless of how well you did during your “probation” period you won’t get the job full time and you will be looking for work in January.

Address given is shawcross but I’m led to believe it’s argos/ Amazon trunking to where ever on a tramping position.
Assessment tomorrow morning and if all is well, will be on yeah bike for the week.

Thanks
I can live with 3 months work, agency’s are going full speed dial on my mobile, just not sure which way to turn regarding work. Late in the year to be spitting my dummy out, but hopefully once Xmas is out the way I’m sure a full time job will pop up.

Thanks for your time lads

You may get offered a full time position after your probation. I know of drivers there that this has happened to. I work up at UPS shaw cross but not on the contract logistics side.

Thanks fatboystu1
Agency has just cancelled assesment due to no truck.
Looks like I will be shopping else where.
Thanks for your reply bud