UPS DEWSBURY

Hello all has anyone ever done any work at ups in DEWSBURY on nights class 1 I,m working there tonight what’s the work like been told it’s mainly Argos sites mostly trailer swapping

Shift lengths 11/12 hours

deano32:
Hello all has anyone ever done any work at ups in DEWSBURY on nights class 1 I,m working there tonight what’s the work like been told it’s mainly Argos sites mostly trailer swapping

Shift lengths 11/12 hours

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that what they told you? :laughing:

Doesn’t sound too promising

They say " you’ll be doing 2 trips to Derby and be done inside of 8 hours ".

They mean…you’ll be doing 15 hours for £105.

Try going home after 8 hours, they really don’t like it but they’ll make sure you are back in the yard before 8 hours is up the next time.

deano32:
Doesn’t sound too promising

Well, when you get back to the yard after 11hrs and then give you a trailer swap to do at Derby depot, don’t be surprised. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I,m not on shift money I,m on £13.50 p/h so the hours don’t bother me,that’s why other drivers said you can earn very good money,didn’t want loads of hours tbh 10 does me every night

deano32:
I,m not on shift money I,m on £13.50 p/h so the hours don’t bother me,that’s why other drivers said you can earn very good money,didn’t want loads of hours tbh 10 does me every night

£13.50/hr? For UPS? At Dewsbury? I’d definitely be getting written confirmation of that before you leave the house…

Left hand down!:

deano32:

£13.50/hr? For UPS? At Dewsbury? I’d definitely be getting written confirmation of that before you leave the house…

This ^^^^

I had to row to get my rate out of the agency there. I did of course.

Oh, and I signed up to do some trailer swapping on days. Two max, I was told, Derby and back twice. It turned into multi drop/ collection in an artic in central Manchester. I completed the shift as I do not say I’m doing it and go back on that. I didn’t of course work there again after that day.

I’d give the place a wide berth unless you’re happy to do anything, for next to nothing! :laughing: