ups dewesbury

now then any info would be good what are they like to work for seems i may have a tramping job through an agency thanks

£120 a shift run to max £25 night out works out less then minumem wage

thanks for that appreciated

If you are asking about UPS Logistics at Shaw Cross I used to work for them here in Derby for 7 years, the pay wasn’t brilliant but the job was really easy, mostly trailer swaps in Argos RDCs, tackle was decent and well maintained.

We used to end up doing 13 or 15 hours each day, the reason I left was for a job with more regular hours but found out the grass isn’t always greener.

Company tells the agency it’s an 11hr day, agency tells the driver it’s an average 11hr day, company tells the driver it’s a day rate and max’s out your hours. Don’t try to get back inside 12 hrs expecting that to be it, any time you have left will be used appropriately.

Easy work . . . yes

Long hours . . . yes

zb money . . . yes

Good luck.

Stan

i worked as a seurity guard there when i was a student. managed to knock myself out shutting the main gates :laughing:

Nate:
i worked as a seurity guard there when i was a student. managed to knock myself out shutting the main gates :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got me 2 nights off on full pay :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nate: