Upright Exhaust

Does anybody know the best place to buy a new or used Upright Exhaust (single or Twin) for a Daf 95 XF SSC, i am looking into getting one

and also what are the price ranges for these

thanks

sam

main one sam is eminox not cheap tho, around 4 k for twins , then dinex these are the lada/skoda of the exhausts really tho but around 1k cheaper than eminox,

cpe “commercial plant and exhausts at bradford” do a stack self fit for around 900 ish + vat but i find the stainless aint that good a bit worse than dinex stainless, eminox use top stainless and are better finished but the price reflects it tho… or keep a eye out on flee bay for some

globby 480:
main one sam is eminox not cheap tho, around 4 k for twins , then dinex these are the lada/skoda of the exhausts really tho but around 1k cheaper than eminox,

is that for new■■? i am just wondering see as my dad said ask around see how much they are goin for.

thanks

sam

yes mate new prices these a a rough price only may be a bit cheaper or expensive, place in sheffield do some for around 2k fitted i think cobra exhausts? norm advertise on flee bay, eminox are rated as the daddy of pipes for soem reason among a few

There gets a few secondhand ones on fleebay,
cgi.ebay.co.uk/EMINOX-EXHAUST-ST … 286.c0.m14
if yer Da’s handy he could fit it his self especially if its come off the same make/model of truck as yours. Bought one meself, not got round to fitting it yet, but soon hopefully :slight_smile: