Update

if the pallet truck wasnt put on right by the flt driver, you should have stopped him and asked him to push it on with the folks m8, i know what your saying tho, done it myself, seen something not right and pulled /pushed…

but now you know why not to do it, ■■■■■ hurts dont it?

anyway bud, hope you get back behind the wheel soon, and am dieing to see the [herman munster] pix lol

get well soon buddy

n.b. the romans got it right, straight roads, as soon as we put bends in em thats when the accidents started…

I dont think its a mistake I will ever repeat again!! to say it hurt would be an understatement!! the worst part is that I thought I was ok on Saturday then my eye closed up!!

It never occured to me that that would happen and when i woke up I got the shock of my life!!

All going well I should be back at the docs at the end of the week to get the all clear and then back to work.

Will try and get some pics up asap, as soon as i figure out how to do it!!

Potter:
I dont think its a mistake I will ever repeat again!! to say it hurt would be an understatement!!

Will try and get some pics up asap, as soon as i figure out how to do it!!

Thought you knew how to do it…Get FLT driver to lift pallet truck on to your vehicle, give him camera, get him to take pictures as you demonstate how it happened!!!

Seriously, pleased you still here to tell us about your recovery.
ATB

Got a doctors appointment for Thursday to get checked over and make sure im ok to return to work so all going well I should be back on the road soon enough!!

Just found out that my TM has had a brain hemmorage (sp?) and is in Hospital on life support so thats really brought it home to me how lucky I am.

Thanks for all the replys and helping me.

now then crasher hope your return to work is swift but not once have you mentioned… is the pallet truck ok :smiley:

Slightly dented but ok :wink: , that nickname comes from when I used to be young and stupid, now im just older and dafter!!

Glad to hear you are on the mend Potter!

■■■■ awful news about your TM though! :open_mouth:

Let us know how Thursday goes!
Alex

Cheers Scarab, hopefully it will all go well and I will be ok to drive again, the ironic thing is I have had Fri and Mon booked off for months so I might not end up going back until Tuesday unless they kick off!!

My TM is only in his 40’s as well, was shocked when I found out yesterday, just hope he pulls through ok as he is a really nice bloke.