Update on Tribunal

For all that were following the Original Industrial Tribunal Thread :wink: :wink:

We have recieved a very arrogant letter from her solicitor stating we cannot call him as a witness that she has produced 2 stolen documents, and also stating that he will not give us a statement because of client confidentiality :laughing: :laughing:

I think it has touched a raw nerve with him as he has now requested items stating that if we dont supply them within 7 days he will apply to the Tribunal for an order forcing us to hand them over, the documents he wants are only proof of postings which we are happy to handover anyway as they prove that she recieved perks in the job, of free postage etc, something she is denying :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Now considering it is them who are not producing the information that we have requested, I wrote a letter to the Tribunal on Thursday because of her solicitors arrogance,

I think I will have upset him even more by applying to the Tribunal for an order preventing her from presenting 2 witnesses on the grounds that her solicitor did not comply with the tribunals original orders from the preliminary hearing which clearly stated that all witnesses statements must be submitted by Feb 10th, this point was highlighted in Bold Letters on the letter from the Tribunal.

We still have not recieved these statements :angry: :angry:

An original date for the hearing was set for Feb 17th, but they requested a later date which was changed to March 15th, but all instructions were left unchanged.

We have also requested an Order is made against them as they have also failed to comply with the instructions of the preliminary hearing which states they must notify us no later than Feb 10th how much compensation they are claiming, again they have failed to do this.

We also requested an order be made forcing them to supply the dates of alledged hospital and doctors appointments we stopped her from attending, as the only dates they have supplied are PM appointments when she was not at work :wink:

Another order we have requested is that her solicitor should be forced to give under oath confirmation that she gave him 2 documents removed from our offices without our consent and in a statement she claims on 4 ocassions in one paragraph that she was sacked because she told us she could not work full time because of being pregnant and also having child minding arrangements in place, and yet she commenced full time employment within 2 weeks of walking out of her job with us :confused: :confused: :confused:

By proving that she removed these 2 documents it weakens her case against claiming she did not remove her Contract of Employment from the files as well :laughing: :laughing:

I think her solicitor has finally got the message that he has not taken on some thick truck driver who is clueless on law, and has found that just because we are representing ourselves, he is not on a clear cut winning case.

Now if the Tribunal back us by making them conform to it’s original instructions, I think they may withdraw their claim pretty quickly. :smiling_imp:

Lets hope they withdraw eh davey!

Mind you your day in Court would be spoilt if they did!

Getting one over on a solicitor, this can’t be, surely :smiling_imp: :smiley: :smiley:
Well done Davey.
Even though I am happy for you, I still feel sad for the damage being done to family relations.
Stick to your guns Mate.
Hopefully see you at Peterborough.

Dratsabasti:
Getting one over on a solicitor, this can’t be, surely :smiling_imp: :smiley: :smiley:
Well done Davey…

I’m like a little Rottweiler with him now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My teeth are dug in and I aint letting go, we cannot believe he was stupid enough to present 2 documents taken without our consent as evidence, one is simply an e-mail to a customer dated 13th October which claims is from me saying I was going to sack her in a couple of weeks time :confused: :confused: :confused: The strange thing is it is dated Mon 13th Oct the day she was off work, but secondly 3 days after she handed in her notice :confused: :confused:

We have printed a few e-mails off to show the Tribunal that by simply changing the date on your computer the e-mail shows the new time and date, one of the samples is dated as 5th sept 2005 at 06:30am :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dratsabasti:
Even though I am happy for you, I still feel sad for the damage being done to family relations…

The damage has been well done now and as far as I’m concerned will never be repaired, I’ve just resigned myself to the fact my parents no longer exist, they decided to back her claims without so much as a phonecall for my side of the saga, so they have that to live with. When it’s considered what we did for them in comparison to what they have done for us, it is clearly shown that they are the ones worse off.

Dratsabasti:
Stick to your guns Mate.
Hopefully see you at Peterborough.

I have every intention of seeing this through to the end, however, Peterborough looks like a definite no go due to the lack of time available and the expense required to book up, as we would need to be placing orders with our suppliers now for delivery of the goods before Peterborough in May. I’m thinking of just taking a week in Spain to spend a bit time with the wife and to try and get away from it all as it should all be over by then.

We are undecided on Driffield, Shepton, Edinburgh & Haydock at present.